Torchwood's Secrets: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Yes, yes." I nodded.

"When I give you the signal press the green button. Big green button! Not red!" he looked at me deep in the eyes, I felt a shudder up my spine.

"Big green button not red." he smiled and gave me thumbs up. Running over to the tardis doors he peaked one open and shut it quick.

"Well, Allons-y!" he exclaimed and excited the tardis. 'What in the world did he have planned,' I thought to myself. Then the tardis lights turned red and the monitor turned into surveillance outside. Outside stood the doctor, the torchwood soldiers, and Martha?

"Martha Jones, we simply must stop meeting like this." He stood with hands in fake surrender.

"Doctor I told you, Torchwood has changed. I had no  choice but to take extra measures, please, just let me show you what we're doing." she was pleading with him.

"Well you are the ones with the guns, but okay ." She looked shocked.

"Okay?"

"Yes, okay give me the grand tour." He sassily put his hands in his pockets. "Allons-y!" The doctor walked off but turned around and gave me a wink. I looked down at the monitor and realized that was the code word, I pressed the green button. The tardis wheezed quietly in response. The monitor popped up all of Torchwood's files, "that clever man."

Hours I delved into the secrets and ins and outs of torchwood. All while security moved the tardis into some kind of cupboard. Then I found it.

I needed a plan. Get the doctor, present the evidence and bring torchwood down. I was disappointed, because a small part of me felt like torchwood was doing some good but not after this.

-Doctor POV-

We all sat down in a sort of conference room. Martha sent the soldiers away and it was just the two of us. "Martha, I thought you bigger than this." I sat down and placed my shoes up on the long table.

"Doctor, torchwood is changing I promise. Would you think so low of me after what happened to?"

"Don't! Don't say her name." I put my hand down. The idea of rose was hard enough but now picturing her happy with me or the other version of me...

"I'm sorry Doctor but we've come across technology that can bring the world closer to us."

"The world? Closer?"

"An international communicator, that way we can help other planets, other species, like you..." She showed me the modified version of y/ns telescope. I put on my glasses to look closer. "We can make your life easier Doctor. We can help."

"Without those things, my life is nonexistent Martha! It's what I was born to do, what I was taught to do!" I stood up my hands pressed on the desk.

"What gives you the right to speak for the earth and all other planets Doctor?" I walked over to Martha and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Because,"

The door slammed open and walked in y/n holding a stack of papers. "Because he has done it time and time again. Torchwood on the other hand has not." She slammed the papers down on the desk.

"Y/n please stay out of this, you know," Martha began. I looked over at y/n and surprisingly her confidence was gone. She turned around, defeat on her face.

"Martha she does know!" I spoke up. "This woman is brilliant, just brilliant, she created that telescope in your hand sure, but she also stopped it from destroying earth." I looked y/n in the eyes. "Whatever she says I believe in her." I walked over to y/n and spread the papers out. I flew through the stack within seconds.