Chapter 1: The world of Douluo Dalu

Maya's name in Douluo Dalu is Liang Xue'er

In just 3 years of life in Douluo Dalu, Liang Xue'er's life changed drastically. The Liang family and the Bing family (her mother's name was Bing Lingling), was very powerful. Many people wanted to kill them off, the Liang family's sacred spirit was way too powerful so people sent assassins to a assassin them. Liang Xue'er's mother and father was killed 1 year ago, Elder Jack of the Holy Saint village found her in the outskirts of a forest and adopted her.

As Liang Xue'er laid day to rest one day, she suddenly heard a ding sound.

'Ding!'

A ring sounded through her ears.

'You have awakened a Narrator System!'

A smile lit up one her face, "finally!" she muttered, "please explain your uses."

'I am here to give you messages from Life or any other immortal being that wants to talk to you, narrate things and a guide to your powers. I can also scan things for you and alert you of what they are supposed to do and guide you. I have a letter from Life to give you.'

Liang Xue'er's eyebrows raised and a look of confusion was on her face, "show me the letter."

The letter was written with ink and it read the following:

Maya or Liang Xue'er

I don't know what you prefer, in this letter it will explain everything about your powers and my blessing. First, your wings will appear when you get your first ring and your powers will start when you first awaken your martial spirits. You can turn them on and off at will. The powers you get with my blessing is this.

1. Evolving spirits

2. Beauty

3. Charmspeak

All of the powers will be awakened once you read this letter.

-Life

Liang Xue'er looked in confusion at the letter. Charmspeak? Isn't that the powers of the other world. Liang Xue'er had some experience with Charmspeak, even used it a few times to get out of trouble with Odin so she knew how to use it, but beauty? Even without the usual Valkyrie beauty, let alone the blessing, she was beautiful, with them? She will have to expect love sick boys then. Groan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months later...

Liang Xue'er was meditating on the mountain side when the system broke her out of her meditation.

'Notice. 3 year old boy, 9 months older than you is with in 10 meters of you.'

Liang Xue'er's eyes flew open and was met with the sight of a boy with blue hair staring suriously at her.

'This is Tang San, host please note that he is the protagonist of the original Douluo Dalu story.' The system told her.

'So,' she thought, 'this is the protagonist of the original Douluo Dalu, also reincarnated.'

Tang San cleared his throat and broke the awkward silence, "Hello? I'm Tang San, who are you?" he asked cautiously.

Deciding to make friends with him, Liang Xue'er replied, "My name is Liang Xue'er, but please call me Xue'er."

"My name is Tang San but call me Xiao San or Brother San," said Tang San, "I have never seen you before, where do you live?"

"Xiao San, I was adopted by Grandpa Jack just 1 year ago and I couldn't really talk them so..." Liang Xue'er shrugged. She decided to call him Xiao San since she still wanted to find out want his future love would be and didn't want to interfere...

'Host, Tang San's future wife is a 100,000 year old beast called Xiao San.'

Liang Xue'er jumped as the system notified her.

"Is there anything wrong?" asked Tang San, confused.

"No, no." she said hastily, cursing herself, "It's just that I suddenly remember Grandpa Jack told me to come home 10 minuets ago," that was the best lie she could think of on her spot and it was pretty good. Hanging out with Loki had some perks.

"Ok, you should go but see you later?" asked Tang San.

"Ummm. Sure," she quickly agreed then turned her back on him and ran back to the hut where Elder Jack lived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's note

Thank you for reading my story. I try to update every week but school might get in the way. Sigh. School. School. And school. All thanks to Tang Jia San Shao for creating Douluo Dalu. Please comment and let me know if this story is okay.

Bye.