Scars

Infirmary U.A. University Stadium

Ochako stirrers slowly awake in the Infirmary after her fight with Katsuki Bakugo. She blinks at the ceiling and tries to sit up but her whole body hurts and the skin of her right side feels like it would peel off her with every movement. So the only thing that she does is a painful groan that comes out of her throat.

However, this is enough to get Recovery Girl's attention." Calm down honey, I couldn't fully heal you."

Ochako was silent for a few seconds before she speaks. Her voice sounds defeated."... I lost..."

"Unfortunately yes, but even I must say you put on a good fight honey."

Ochako let her head hang down."... I understand..." However, her thoughts were already somewhere else. I'm sorry Dad... Mom... I failed... Izuku I'm sorry I lost against him... of all people... I guess I'm no hero...

But a soft hit from Recoverygirls cane brought the girl back to reality." I understand that you must process but listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

"Sorry Recovery Girl."

"As I was saying... You got many burns and bruises during your fight. I healed as much as I could but for now, you have to rest and then I can heal you fully tomorrow."

Ochako nodded, trying not to get lost in her thoughts." Ok... when should I be here again?"

"You should have rested enough tomorrow but to make sure come back the day after tomorrow. However, I must say, that even when I healed you fully, most of the burns will leave scars.

Ochako is shocked to hear that and looks down her body subconsciously and sees that her arms are bandaged. After she sees that she feels that her whole body, with exception of her head, is bandaged, however on her cheek is also a big band-aid. When she looks down she thought about where the scars will be and what Izuku will say to this. Will he still want me after this? Am I still attractive for him when he sees the scars?...

Again a soft hit from the cane brings her back to reality." I'm not finished, honey. You can be grateful for the boy that jumped into the arena and helped to calm down Bakugo."

That makes Ochako curious and she turns her head to the elderly nurse." A boy? and what is with Bakugo."

"Honey as you lost consciousness, Bakugo hadn't stopped his attacks on you. Midnight and Cemetnoss couldn't stop him because of the explosions and the shockwaves that pushed away Midnights's gas, but shortly after that, a boy jumped down from the general ed seats. He fought him quirkless and pinned him down, for Midnight to put both of them to sleep."

Ochako can't believe what she was hearing, someone has fought Bakugo to protect her. She couldn't help but think Izuku is the one, but she isn't sure. Zuku is quirkless... but he can't take on with Bakugo... right? "Who is he? Can I see him?"

"He waits outside, he also wants to talk to you. If you want I can let him in." Ochako nods to Recovery Girl.

The elderly nurse and heroine then hop down from the stool, which is next to Ochako's bed and on which she had to stand the whole time. During that Ochako sits upright in her bed. Sure it hurts a lot but she doesn't want to worry her protector more than it has to be. Recovery Girl reached the door and calls the boy in and he comes inside but instead of normal walking in, the boy dashes past the school nurse directly to Ochako. When he reaches the girl in question he immediately throws his arms around her and pulls her into a worried hug.

Ochako whimpers and tenses up in the embrace, but quickly relaxes again when she notices the familiar mob of green, curly and fluffy hair that the boy has. After another moment she returns the hug, warping her arms around him.