“Ha-ah…”

Perplexedly, she heaved a sigh thinking that this wasn’t fair for her after all. The man before her was impeccably dashing. No one could possibly refuse him before his smoldering blue eyes, blazing with heat.

Accepting her defeat, Eugene yielded by rolling herself onto the side, with her hands off from the book she was reading. And as soon as the back of her head touched the bed, he promptly climbed atop her and pressed himself against her body.

Eugene breathed out languidly as she felt the pleasant weight of the man which she was very familiar with.

At once, her lips were engulfed by the hot wet lips of his while his tongue moved intrusively around in her mouth. He rubbed against her tender flesh with the tip of his tongue as he swallowed the trickling fluid down her throat.

Then, he further slipped his hand to draw up her sleeping garment, which was already rolled up revealing her thigh, all the way up to her waist. His erection, pressed tightly against her as he burrowed his way in between her legs, was as hard as a rock.

Eugene’s face was all flushed with heat, when she felt the plain pounding movement of his waist against her privates, while his tongue was tangled around with hers. Her annoyance for being interrupted in the middle of reading had been long since vanished.

He was doubtless a fine gentleman with his composed manner as if he was a man of little or no sexual desires, but as opposed to his serene expression, his body however was more than true to his basic instincts.

Oftentimes, they either embraced or shared a light kiss during lunch or when they were out for a walk. And it wasn’t a time or two where Eugene had felt his hardness pressed against her lower abdomen or witnessed his bulging manhood with her own eyes. It had almost got her to wonder if he gets hard just by seeing her face.

The fact that he restrains his desire depending on the time and place, despite being aroused every time in her presence, had given her quite an unusual feeling of satisfaction.

But on one hand, she wondered if he would be able to keep or lose his patience, when she gave out her signal to him. She was resolved to put him to test one day. Eugene anticipated to see his dumbfounded expression after realizing it was only a joke.

Her fingers flinched as her body responded to the tingling sensations. Whatever thoughts that occupied her mind had soon vanished into the air. And the way that their tongues sloppily intertwined, while he intrusively devoured every corner of her mouth, betrayed his outright lusts for her.

After giving a suck on her tongue, he pulled his lips away as he belatedly let go of hers. Eugene had then hazily stared into his face through her feebly opened eyes.

Kasser wrapped around her face with one hand and rubbed across her sodden lips with his thumb. Then, a sudden feeling of uneasiness choked his throat. Fear crept over him as he found the woman, who lay sprawled beneath him, dearly endearing.

He reflected on his insolence for thinking he could ever feel the Sword King’s pain. He dared not to imagine the Sword King’s grief. He didn’t think he could live through the years of sorrow like the Sword King did after his wife’s death.

Unwittingly, he muttered to himself.

“I’ve made a mistake. That day was never too late to go back.”