Chapter 1

Ilana sat on her desk, anxiously nibbling her nails, tears streaming down her face.

Harry came over, holding a cup of hot chocolate.

"Are you alright Ilana?"

"Yeah, thanks Harry I'm alright."

Harry nodded, worry evident on his face.

"Have you managed to find any type of clue as to what his first Horcrux could be?"

"I'm trying Harry, I am but-"

"Then you're not trying hard enough!"

Ilana sighed, wiping the tears falling down her crystalline blue eyes.

"Its-just my parents were found dead yesterday and-"

Harry's face morphed into complete sorrow and sadness.

"I-I'm sorry - I didn't know."

"-You don't have to be sorry Harry,-I hated them anyways-, I'm pretty sure they hated me as well."

Harry nodded, trying to be understanding.

He never had a chance to understand what having a parent feels like, he never had any ever since that horrible night in Godrics Hollow.

Ilana stood up, wiping her tears off.

"I-I should carry on looking for more books about him, I-um Hermione and Ron could help you with the search."

Ilana tried to smile but It was pointless as more tears anxiously fell down her exquisite glum eyes.

Harry sadly nodded, leaving the room.

Taking a quick sip of her hot chocolate Ilana set off to the library.

She entered starting to look for all the books about Voldemort.

She wasn't afraid of Voldemort or his name, she always felt a bit bad for him. Of course, what he is doing is not right but everyone can't just forget about his past.
I mean, staying at an orphanage, not a single visitor. Staying in a room for nearly about 11 years of your life. She scoffed mentally, life was unfair, but what he did was more unfair. She added on.

Levitating a huge row of dark magic books and the history of dark magic from the secret section, she set off back to her dorm room.

Entering her dorm,she positioned the books on her desk and began searching.

Opening the 5th dark magic history book she finally found something about Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Her heartbeat suddenly Increased. But why? Why did her heartbeat suddenly increase?

Fully opening the page, she read the first paragraph until she found out something about......about another prophecy including something special to him.

Her curiosity took the best of her as she stood up, dashing to the library in the search of a book about Prophecies.

------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the first chapter?
With lots of love💛
Melissa💞