More of my AU 'cause why not?

Ok, so this is another AU chapter, expect for all the villains will have a paragraph on what they are like in this AU. So sit back and read, because it'll be a nice, and long one!

1st, Licorice Cookie:
I would think Licorice would have panic attacks easily. But, I also feel like that he could hide them so well, to the point of where if he was in the meeting chamber with everyone else in there, that no one could even tell he was having a panic attack because he would be acting so normal and fine that everyone gets fooled easily.
Besides Mushroom.
Mushroom is the only one who can tell when Licorice is having a panic attack, even if Licorice is faking like he isn't. And when Licorice does have one, Mushroom tries to distract him from thinking about whatever it was that caused the attack by taking him to the garden and showing him the plants he's grown, or having Licorice playing with him. In all, Mushroom will do anything just to get Licorice to stop thinking about whatever it was that caused him to have a panic attack.
Even if it means falling over on purpose, and getting Licorice to worry about that instead.
Licorice also has trust issues, and is touch starved. During his relationship with Pomegranate, she was abusive and degrading him as well, and would lie to him saying she had work to do when Licorice wanted to spend time with her. Only time she would spend with him was when they had um...

Ya' know.... |||.___. The way they got Mushroom...
But, any other time after that, she would never hug him, kiss him willingly, or anything affection towards him, even if Licorice really needed the love.
And Licorice didn't care at that point, he was just desperate for someone to love him, even if the person was abusive about it. It was only when Mushroom was 2 years old that Licorice got tired of Pomegranate, and broke it off.
And one last thing, I also think that Licorice is blind in the eye he covers. Now, he didn't have any sort of traumatic experience happen to him, it was just that his left eye was never really in good shape in the first place, and so it slowly kept getting worse the older he got until it was fully no longer funcinalable, which Licorice doesn't mind. He only hides it though because
Pomegranate never found out about it, nor does he want her to.

2nd, Pomegranate Cookie:
She's a bitch to Licorice.
An absolute bitch to him, and some of the others depending on what's going on.
Now, she won't act like one to him when Mushroom is in the same room as them, but as soon as Mushroom is far enough to not hear anything, that's when she'll start to degrade Licorice, and be verbally abusive to him.
She won't care if anyone else is in the room, as long as Mushroom is not there, or within earshot, she will degrade Licorice on his parental skills, and will hit him in all the worst ways, pointing out his insecurities, and much more.
Does anyone stop her?
No. Why?
Because if anyone else does try to stop her, she will degrade them as well, even if it's
Enchantress. She will go that far, just to make Lirocire's life a living hell, and had been even before they broke up.

3rd, Mushroom Cookie:
The have no idea that Licorice and Pomegranate hate each other with a burning passion. They know they dislike each other, but doesn't realize that Pomegranate degrades Licorice whenever they are out of earshot. Mushroom also knows that they broke up when he was 2 years old, but doesn't know why they did. But, they don't question it, because they know it was their choice, and Mushroom can't control others choices.
From a young age, Mushroom has also has had an issue reading, writing and speaking. Licorice and Pomegranate are very sure that Mushroom is dyslexic, that they may also have autism as well, anger explosions (Very rare though), and speaking issues as well.
But, Pomegranate does not want to go through the testing until Mushroom is 10, because she's worried that Mushroom may have the issues she and Licorice assume they do. Licorice is worried as well, but not to the point of babying his child, unlike
Pomegranate.

4th, Strawberry Crepe Cookie:
Prosthetic robot arms
Ok, I say this because of his name, when you think of crepes, they are very flimsy and easy to break right? Well in my AU, I think Strawberry would have been born (Or made) with very weak bones, to the point where he breaks his arms or fingers way too easily as he's working on his machines or whatever.
So, I would think that after a while of making some robots (And many broken bones later), he has programmed them to know how to surgically remove his real arms, and put on prosthetic arms instead. These arms also can connect to the giant ones that Strawberry can summon, as if they are controllers for the bigger ones.
And now that Strawberry has done this to his arms, he doesn't really see his legs as much of a use, unless he needs to be walking, which is why he likes to float a lot. But even then, he is considering on removing his real legs, and replacing them with prosthetic legs as well, claiming that it will, 'make him even more powerful'
In all however, he just hates how his body is naturally weak and easy to break, and all he wants is to feel like he can do more things without breaking his bones so easily.
AlsoThisBitchAlsoHasAutisimBecauseISaySo-

5th, Red Velvet Cookie:
This man spoils the living shit out of his cake hounds lmao.
No doubt that he would let them all sleep in bed with him, no matter the situation, just because they all want to be close to their master and love him, even if they do almost smother him to death at times. He would also probably have bins full of toys, bones, food, and much more. He would probably take them on walks three times a day, and play with them all the time when he has no missions to do or when he's not doing any chores.
I also think he sees Enchantress as a mother figure, like a few of the others do as well, because when he got taken in by her, he was being chased from town to town, just because of how his arm looked and how he looked different in general. And after Enchantress did take him in, she gave him the love and attention he never had as a child, because his parents never loved him because of how he looked.
In all, he loves the castle he lives in, and believes he owes his entire life to Enchantress for all the kindness she has shown him, because he would have never gotten it from anyone else he thinks.

6th: Dark Choco Cookie:
Honestly, there's nothing I've changed for him besides that his hair is longer and usually braided.
Sorry
|||-M-

7th, Dark Enchantress Cookie:
She sees many of the others as the children she could never have, and loves them all dearly.
Besides Pomegranate.
But, she does her best to treat the others like a mother would, even if it meant punishing them at times. She also tries to learn about all their interests, so she can better understand them, and even accepts if any of them come out as LGBTQ+, such as Mushroom and Strawberry being non-binary, and Y/N being (Your sexuality(s).
And when she found Y/N in the living situation they were in, she knew she couldn't leave them there to live in a shack, with barely enough food to eat and hardly surviving.
Other than that, everything else about her remains the same.

Hope ya'll liked this chapter! Byye!!