🥀|YOUR LOVE -2|🥀

Start from the beginning

P : (leaves her a Bit & Suddenly She started breathing Very Heavily as lack of oxygen increses in her Body)

~What Happened!! (He shouts) Nurse Nurse Come Urgently!!

Nurse Checks The Respiration Board : Sir Dyspnea Shortage Ho Gaya Hai!! We have to do urgent surgery!!

P : Sushi baby!!Mein Tumhari ek choti si Surgery karne wala hu (his heart knows how risky surgery he is gonna do)

(she holds his Hand tightly but want to say many things but can't say anything as she is putting oxygen mask)

I'm here naa Darna mat you are my Lioness Girl & Yeah remember that you have to love me more... we have to start out life soon!! You have to fight for me fot uss!!

(Looking at him with Trust & She nods in Yes with tears in eyes like she is looking at him with a questioning face Is she will be alive after this)

Before he Get All Teary He quickly gives her flucortisone Acetete injection so she will faint for sometimes...

THEY STARTS DOING SURGERY & HER CONDITION STARTS BECOMING MORE CRITICAL...P LOOKS AT HER INNONCENT FACE WHICH HE LOVES THE MOST & CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SEEING THIS FACE...

N : Sir heartrate kam ho raa hai we have To start pressing...

A TEAR ROLLS DOWN FROM HIS EYES & HE STARTS PRESSING HER CHEST WITH WHOLE OF HIS STRENGTH...

P : you have to live sushiiii!!!(while pressing her heart)

N : Sir we have to use pacemaker shocks otherwise...

P : No No Nooo...she will Survive..she is very strong...nothing will be happen to her...

N : Sir her Heart Beats are decreasing ....we have to use shocks...

P : I can't Use Shocks On Her She will Have pain...🥺
(tears rolling down From his Eyes continiusly)

N : Sir You Have to do it...its Essential...

P feels a Hand on His Hand...It's sushi's hand..it feels like she is Telling him to do it...

BGM PLAYS :

P looks at her closed Wet eyes which want's to be open which wants to live more...Which wants to see him again,Looks at her Face its fainted but still he can see pain & all pleaseness on her face that she wants to live more....

Without wasting a Minute anymore,He Takes Pacemaker Quickly Closes His Eyes & starts Giving her Shocks,His Eyes are all Wet tears Are rolling from his Eyes Again & Again...

N : Sir Only 30 Seconds Left...we have to save her...Remember....she is Your strength sirr....she is You love..your Life...

He Starts Pacing her More Quickly...

P : You have to Live sushi...please...please i'm begging you...Nurse Please Tub Her Legs Please!!!

N : Sir Time Over!! Sorry sir we can't..we can't save...her.(having tears in her eyes)

P still Pressing her Heart & Giving her paces...with a Hope To Save Her...

N : Sirr...time over ho gaya sir...🥺