chapter 1

I put my long luscious strawberry blond hair in a messy bun and grudgingly put my fuzzy slippers on when a dark figure caught the corner of my eye.

I slowly and cautiously turned my head seeing my hot, douchbag, mysterious neighbour pulling his overly tight shirt over his hot defined abs.
I give him a very rewarding glare almost drooling at his beautiful body when suddenly his body posture changed.
I looked up to meet his smug and cocky smirk. sigh . he is such a dream. it's almost heart wrenching that he's a total jerk. I flip him off while scoffing ,though he doesn't seem surprise as i don't act as girly as other people, and i shut my window as i curse my pale fragile skin for rewarding that idiot a blush.

Blake romeno. the bane of my existence.

I shake the nasty thoughts from my head as the sweet smell of pancakes float towards me and i race downstairs . "GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY" i scream. "UGH SHUT UP YOU USELESS WHORE" my playboy brother Dylan screams. he's hated me since forever and since my parents favor him they allow him to do whatever what he wants. i sit besides my brother and practically inhale my food"YOU EAT LIKE A MAN EW " Dylan screams. "i guess that's why i'm more manly that you" i smirk. his face twists into a glare of fury. after i eat i say my goodbyes and grab my foot ball gear and call my boy best friend tommy. "bitch where are you " he exclaims dramatically . I wince before replying "leaving right now" I say okay im out front" he says

And before you ask, yes i play football and all my friends are guys. What can i say ,im just one of the boys. Further one i hate girls they're so...ugh with theyre gossip and drama whereas i just like to chilll with the guys because they don't have drama.

I race to tommys car and jump over the door kissing him on the cheeks. "TOMTOM MY LOVE THANKS FOR PICKING ME UP" he grins almost as equal as mine and replies " it's not a problem darling i would do anything for you.." something indescribable flicks through his eyes but it's gone as quickly as it comes.
As tommy pulls out i spot blake hopping onto his bad boy motorcycle with his black leather jacket glistening in the sun. I smile at him and put my middle finger up as we drive past but he has no time to react.

as we drive too school i start to think of blake even though i know it's wrong because we've been neighbors since like babies but i can't help dreaming about just one night with him.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: that's the girl of the hour in the pic above^^😩shes such a baddie😩😏