Miller: "See ya, kid."

I hanged up the phone before giving the driver his phone back. I looked out the window to see the world has changed a bit when I was gone.

TimeSkip

The taxi driver stop in front of the gates of the Hereford base and he turns towards me with a smirk on his face.

Taxi driver: "Here we are, soldier. Good luck if you join them."

Me: "Thanks."

I get out of the taxi shutting the door walking over to the gate where I saw two guards patrolling the gate.

Me: "Excuse me. Can I have a word?"

The guards walked over to me a bit cautious but still friendly. I raised my arms to let them know that I wasn't arm.

Guard 1: "Can we help you?"

Me: "I hope so. I'm here to talk to Six so I can join Rainbow."

The two guards looked at each other then back at me a bit surprise and I was confused.

Me: "Something wrong?"

Guard 2: "No nothing's wrong, sir. It's just Six choses to have someone to join Rainbow. Your the first who actually comes to the gate to ask to join Rainbow."

Me: "I do have my reasons to join Rainbow. I heard Rainbow was the second best private military in the world."

Guard 1: "What branch are you from? You sound American."

Me: "I am. What branch well I'm a DD and a Marine."

Guard 2: "DD?"

I took out my badge of the branch I was in and the two guards looked at it closely. They saw the badge was a diamond shape with a dog in the middle of it and a yellow ribbon that says "Diamond Dogs" on it.

Guard 1: "What's your call sign, sir?"

Me: "Ahab."

The two guards then back up a bit as they saluted to me. It catch me off guard for a second but I'm guessing that these two used to be Diamond Dogs too.

Guard 1: "Boss, it's so good to see you again."

Guard 2: "We missed you, Boss!"

Me: "At ease, Diamonds. Can one of you take me to who's in charge here?"

Guard 1: "Yes, Boss. Follow me."

I gave him a nod before following the former Diamond Dog that is now a soldier here in Hereford.

We went inside and I looked around at the main entrance to see some statues, painting and flags around. Also the symbol that says "Rainbow".

Guard 1: "What happened to you, boss?"

Me: "I was in a coma for almost ten years. Woke up to realize that I have the same injury like..."

Guard 1: "Big Boss?"

Me: "Yeah."

Guard 1: "What happened to our..."

Me: "That's the reason why I'm here. White Mask killed our men. I think it was another..."

Guard 1: "Another what?"

I thought about that and heard a familiar sound. It was like a roar scream and it wasn't human at all then it hits me.

Me: "Sahelanthropus. It was the Sahelanthropus I heard that day. How did the White Mask ever made or get one I have no idea."

The guard turns toward me in shock and has a scared expression.