" Okay babe well I gotta get dressed anyway so I can start on breakfast. " I said playing with my towel.

" Stay just like till I get there." He whispered into the phone as he laughed. "

I laughed at his comment. " Boy bye nigga just hurry up and get here cause I know you hungry."

" Aight I'll see in a lil bit baby. I love you. " He said before hanging up.

" I love you more." I said to him as I hung up the phone so I could get dressed to go back downstairs.

I slipped into my clothes walking to the full length mirror on wall of the closet to make sure my hair was okay. I ran my fingers through making sure it was dry enough so I could put it in a ponytail. I decided to wear something comfortable so I jus wore a plain white t-shirt along with some gray tights.

Faith's Outfit I slipped my feet back into my slippers heading towards the stairs to go down and prepare breakfast for everyone that was coming to the house in a hour

Faith's Outfit
I slipped my feet back into my slippers heading towards the stairs to go down and prepare breakfast for everyone that was coming to the house in a hour.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I checked my phone for the time and it read 10:54 which meant I only had a limited amount of time to get breakfast done before everybody starting arriving at the house with a attitude especially Priest , I knew he would be hungry more than anyone so I made sure to start breakfast as soon as I stepped in the kitchen. I laid my phone on the island as I quickly went to fix a cup of coffee but as I was pouring I was interrupted by my phone indicating that someone was calling me. I backed up to the island to see that Priest was calling again. I slammed my cup down and answered the phone.
Phone Conversation
Priest❤️‍🩹: hey mama I'm jus calling to let you know I'm coming straight home to you as we speak

Beanie 🧸: o okay well I just got out the shower not too long ago and now I'm getting breakfast started so it should be done by the time you make it home papi

Priest❤️‍🩹: okay good cause I'm hungry as hell right now you don't understand ugh

Beanie🧸: * laughs * well like I said it should be all done by the time you make it here and I'll leave a plate for you in the microwave to keep it warm for you

Priest❤️‍🩹: mmm why you so damn good to me mama ?

Beanie 🧸: cause I love yo big ass head and I know you can't live without me

Priest❤️‍🩹: you damn right about that .. I should be pulling up in like 10 minutes so I'll see in a bit bae