I put the coffee on as I walked back upstairs to get dressed for the day. I walk towards the bedroom heading to the closet to find something to wear.

" What to wear today ? " I mumbled to myself leaning against the closet door. After about 5 minutes , I had picked out a outfit. I didn't want to dress up just yet because no one was at the house yet , not even Priest. He was out and about getting things situated for the trip so his mind wouldn't wander over other things related to his drug business. All I needed his mind to be on was me along with him being surrounded by his loved ones and friends.

I walked back towards the bathroom to start my shower. I hopped in and closed the door behind me as I let the warm water soothe my body. As the water caressed my skin I couldn't help but to think about all the fun I was going to have with my friends in just a couple more hours. I think out of everyone in the group of girls I was the life of the party , the fun one and most definitely the lit one out of all them. I was just that type of girl , bubbly and sweet and very outgoing but I kept my distance from people with weird vibes along with negative energy.

After a few minutes I hopped out the shower grabbing a towel from the shelf wrapping in around my body so I could start my hygiene.

Once I finished up brushing my teeth I rinsed out my mouth with mouthwash as I heard my phone ringing. I looked down at it and saw that Priest was FaceTiming me so I answered the phone.

Priest ❤️‍🩹 Connecting ...

"Hey baby " I replied cheerfully as I picked up the phone so he could see my face

" Wassup ma " He said as he looked down at the phone licking his lips. " You jus got out the shower didn't you ? ,

" Yeah I did " I smiled at him showing him the towel wrapped around my body.

He raised his eyebrows up at me biting his lip and of course I knew exactly what that look meant. I sniff led a laugh at him as he kept they look pinned on his face.

" Not uh don't look at me like that you not even here to handle all of this " I said to him as I rubbed my hand down on the towel biting my lip and lifting up the towel to tease him a little bit.

He groaned lightly. " Girl please don't make rush all the home just to fuck the shit outta you and have you sore as hell afterwards like always. " He said tugging at his beard.

" I'm pretty sure I can wait till you get here ." I replied walking out of the bathroom to sit on the edge of the bed.

" Well gimme me a couple more minutes to finish up here at the warehouse with the crew and I'm coming straight home plus I wanna make on time for the cookout later. " He said lowly rubbing his hand down his face.