Dylan looked at him finally and Chen thought maybe he succeeded but when he heard Dylan's words, all his hopes died and tears drizzled out of his swollen eyes. Dylan turned and thundered, "Did I hear you say forgive you? What are you asking forgiveness for, Chen? For the mistakes, you committed. For how you have not left me with any options? Or how you embarrassed me in front of Houxuan supporting him in his deeds. Can you even face yourself in the mirror or sleep at night knowing that your friend is out there somewhere and if he is being fed properly or taken care of properly? It shouldn't be me you should be asking forgiveness from but Zhan, his family, his husband to be....not me".

Dylan ignored Chen's begging for forgiveness, lay down on the bed and faced the other side. He was in no mood to talk to Chen anymore. He had made up his mind and nothing was gonna change it. Unless Zhan was found and Chen asked forgiveness from him only then will he look at his face. Dylan was about to sleep when he felt Chen sliding into the bed. He felt Chen's hand sneaked inside his top, slowly sliding towards his pants. Feeling his hands roaming around his body and private part made him feel more angered and disgusted.

Chen was ready to do anything even if it meant seducing him again. Chen trailed down the bulge on his pants and ground his not so erected cock on Dylan's back, hinting of his intentions but the latter wasn't even moved by his seduction.

Dylan was getting pleasurable feelings no doubt. But he couldn't give in to Chen. He won't let himself get seduced like this and give in to Chen's mistakes like always. Dylan got up abruptly and decided to leave the room and sleep on the couch so Chen won't try anymore advances on him. "You've sworn never to let me sleep in peace in my own house, right? No problem, take the bed and enjoy your night! I'm going to sleep on the couch and trust me if you dare come there to try this with me again, I swear, I'll kill you and send your miserable cursed corpse to your family! Idiot!" With that ventured on Chen, Dylan left with a pillow.

Chen collapsed on the cold bed, moved to where his husband was laying down earlier, lay on it and started wailing bitterly, regretting and cursing Hoa Xuan for ruining his life and marriage.

---

The next morning, Dylan was woken up by the shrill tone of his phone ringing. He hissed at that disturbance since he didn't sleep comfortably and was having pain. He got up and checked the ID of the caller and immediately picked it up when he saw that it was Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo informed him of Zhan's appearance this morning in front of their gate lying unconscious and they had taken him to hospital for a check up. Dylan replies that he will be there soon and hangs up. 

Chen, who also woke up from Dylan's ringtone, came rushing when he heard about Zhan being found. "Baby, is that Zhan's husband? What did he say?"

Dylan ignored him and hissed instead. "I'm going out, I'll see you when I come back."

"Baby, please... Let me follow you. Please... please..."

"For what? So that you'll call your hoodlums bastards to go and kidnap him again?"

"Baby, don't say that to me. I promise, I'm only going there to see Zhan and nothing else, I promise.."

Dylan was reluctant to let him come along but Chen's constant begging and crying changed his mind and he let him come along. He might be angry with him but trust him, his wife's tears are wrecking him and couldn't deny it no matter how much he wants. They both prepared and left the house to the said hospital

---

At the hospital, Wang Yibo was traversing around the hospital anxiously. Xiao Zhan was unconscious and was being tended to by the doctors. Wang Yibo could remember how the maids came running to his room to inform him of his wife lying on the ground with a letter attached to him. The latter was about Jiyang who confessed everything and went away with Haoxuan for his safety. He didn't tell anybody he was pregnant and he couldn't let his brother kill his baby's father in anger. So without telling anything he just took Houxuan away to keep him safe.