Korn

That idiot, I could so tell what was going on in his head.
I was about to just shove it in his hands when I saw Pat & Pran. I hurriedly started eating the chicken skin instead and made conversation with my new favourite couple. His loss if he did not want the chicken skin.

Idiot!

(Later in the night)
It was nearly 10pm when I was done with rugby practice and walking towards my dorm. I then heard some grunts and cries of help.
I also heard punches being thrown about. Who was fighting away at this timing? So smart of them knowing the guards were hardly around and help will not come easily.

I was half tempted to go and see if anyone needed my help when I heard a familiar voice ring out.
Bloody hell, scratch that- I was helping!
I ran as fast as I could and nearly skidded into one of the attackers. It was the same damn guys again who had shot Pat the last time and were wanting to punish Wai.

They were ganging up on him again and even though he is a good fighter, 6 against 1 was a fucking losing battle. These assholes!

I screamed at them and starting raining blows on the nearest! The surprise intense attack caught them off guard and they all scattered. I ran towards Wai, who was trying to get up but I could see that he had sprained an ankle.
He grimaced in pain and had tears in his eyes.

SHIT, JUST HOW BADLY WAS HE HURT?!

I quickly helped him up and he was surprised by my presence, finally registering it.

"I know I am not your first choice. But let it go, let me help you. You need the attention now. I can't bring you to the nurses because it will get you into trouble. My dorm is around the corner. Let me treat you first. Please.."

I pleaded softly. There was no way in hell I was going to let him go off by himself. Even if I had to carry him off, I will.

I looked at him and he just nodded softly, gripping his hold around my shoulder. I gripped him by his waist and got him to lean on me so his body weight did not affect his ankle more.

We then hobbled off to my dorm.