𝖢𝖧.4 𑁍 Replaced?!

Comenzar desde el principio

After that conversation, Momoi reverted back to her normal self like nothing happened; she fully decided that she'll worry for that later, what's important for now is that she's spending time with Tanjiro. After all, she doesn't know when she's gonna die given that she was appointed to save the world with her flimsy weak body.

While on a fun conversation with Tanjiro, she noticed the overly familiar structures of houses and whispers of a rumor going around about young girls going missing every night.

'At the beginning of his journey as a demon slayer! Yes!' Momoi cheered in her mind when she came to know that they're on a starting point of the demon slayer episodes. She could spend her time during the missions getting stronger.

'Okay, now that's gonna need a plan. Towards my journey of saving the world!' Momoi clenched her hands in determination, although scared of what the future awaits her - she chose to be in this kind of situation in the first place after she wished to the gods.

"Ne, Tanjiro-kun - they seem to be talking about girls missing every night. Do you think it's connected to your mission?" Momoi asked enthusiastically towards Tanjiro who's still listening to the resident's conversation.

"It is indeed. But I don't know where to start." He began looking around looking for a the rumored suspect that was with the girl the night before she went missing; the fiance.

Momoi wanted to come with Tanjiro to look for the demons, but she plans on figuring out her abilities for tonight. Besides, she knew that Tanjiro would defeat the swamp demons; that's his first experience of fighting against demons with Blood Demon Arts. She doesn't want to interfere.

"Well, I have something to do for awhile. Goodluck on your mission!" With that, she sprinted away from the confused Tanjiro.

....

It has been some time since she went away from Tanjiro - and unfortunately, she doesn't have a superb physical abilities to jump through roofs from house to house like a ninja, so she settled with walking.

However, it's even more creepier at night.

"Maybe it's a bad idea that I separated with Tanjiro..." Momoi dejectedly mumbled to herself and stopped walking.

Considering that her passion was singing, and that thing called deity gave her an ability - she must've had an ability where if she sings, then she would be able to fight like a magical girl, right?

That's what always happened with girls with passions for singing; holding a mic. Momoi sweatdropped as she imagined herself singing like magical girls.

"Blurgh. No way in hell I'm gonna do that." She cringed at the thought. She placed her left hand on her cheeks and pondered.

What could be that ability is?

"It wouldn't hurt to try, right?"

He said that she should sing with all her heart. Okay, let's do that. Sucking a full breath of air, she opened her mouth and was about to sing when she suddenly felt herself sinking into the ground.

"!!??"

What the fuck is the swamp demon doing here!?

Slowly, hands started emerging from the created poodle; grabbing into Momoi's waist to disable her from escaping. Momoi was starting to panic at this rate, she was slowly sinking in.

"Get your stinky, disgusting hands away from me!" She roared at the top of her lungs, the fear was overwhelming her system. She doesn't want to get eaten by these ugly demons! No way!

"HELP ME!"

She's so pathetic, she can't even help herself; to even need a help from Tanjiro. Wasn't she supposed to be the one saving them? She's can't help it, she's not gifted with fighting skills at all!