𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

Начните с самого начала

He began to move his tongue and finger at the same time, following a quick rhythm of his own design as you felt your own eyes rolling behind your head. Gojo seemed to be enjoying what he was doing because he let out a low groan, his cock now feeling too big for his pants.

Every noise you let out made it worse but he continued, wanting to drain you of all your juices. A tight feeling could be felt in your stomach once he slipped in a second finger. Satoru was skilled with his hands as well as his tongue, you could feel your first orgasm approaching. It seemed like he had no intentions of stopping because Gojo picked up his already fast pace, the juices of your overstimulated pussy now all over his face.

You could feel every part of your release as your toes curled and your eyes rolled to the back of your head in ecstasy. Satoru gladly accepted all of your release into his mouth like he was starving, keeping up his movements as you rode out your orgasm.

"Thank you for the meal," the white haired male had a cocky expression on his face as he Lifted his  head up, his captivating blue eyes now meeting your own. Pulling his fingers out of your warm cavern, he seductively sucked on each finger, cleaning them of any of your remains.

"I bet you Toji can't make you orgasm like that," Satoru stood up, finally pulling his own pants down and leaving just his boxers before climbing on top of you, his lips now attacking your own in a deep make out session.

Forcibly pulling him away, you smirked evilly, "Satoru..." Your voice was slightly husky from your previous screaming, adding onto your already high sex appeal, "If you want to beat Toji so bad, how about you let me show you how it's done?"

You flipped him over, now straddling his waist with your thighs as you grinded down against his erection. Gojo's eyes widened ever so slightly in shock before letting out a deep groan, the feeling of your pussy being so close to his dick made him want to do you so hard you'd lose your ability to walk.

The only thing keeping you apart was his boxers and he wanted them gone. Just before his hands could move down to remove them, you stopped him, pushing both his hands above his head with ease, "Let me do it for you, unless you don't want me to make you feel good." Gojo wasn't sure what came upon him, but he was nodding like an obedient puppy at your words, suppressing his own low groans as he felt your fingers ghost along the imprint of his erection.

"What a nice size," Your fingers hooked themselves to the waistband of his undergarment, slowly pulling them down and discarding them onto the floor. Satoru must have been very excited because his dick sprung out almost immediately after being released from the confines of his boxers.

"Y/N," a strained moan escaped Gojo's lips as you wrapped your fingers around his now free dick, giving him a few quick strokes before halting your movements and causing him to whimper.

You loved this side of him. You knew he'd play right into your hands just by the way he spoke before. His overconfidence made him easy to dominate and you were going to have your own fun. "My my, all that talk from before seemed to be a bluff, hm Satoru?"

Your hands were once again around his cock, causing him to let out a sharp yelp before he could answer, "Feels nice, I wonder how loud you'll moan once I put it inside me." That's right. You were going to ride him until he reached his own orgasm after the treatment he gave you.

Satoru was too lost in the feeling of your hands engulfing him to properly reply, only letting out a soft mewl in response.
Giving him one last pump, you moved to straddle him once again, now rubbing his dick along your entrance, taking your sweet time as Gojo squirmed underneath you.

"Just put it in already." His hands were now pressing into your waist as he pushed you down, thrusting himself right into you with one fluid motion.

"Fuck..." He bottomed out as you took in his full length in surprise and let out your own loud moan. "You feel so good," Gojo sighed heavily, his grip on your waist still strong as he held you down.

"Satoru, you need to let me move." Your voice was choked due to the feeling of your vagina being stretched out by Satoru's long dick. It didn't have as much girth, but that was made up for in length that filled you completely.

You began to move, slowly bringing yourself up and down over his cock, allowing yourself to adjust to his size.

"Y/N... move faster." How demanding. Gojo allowed you to control the pace, although he was very bratty from the way he spoke. You had no plans to comply with his wishes so you continued your own agonizingly slow pace in defiance.

"Beg for it."

The room smelt of lust and you could see the sweat trickling down Satoru's chest. "Please Y/N," Satoru sounded so needy as he whined for you to move, the man from before no longer present. Now he was begging for you to indulge him, give him the right to thrust into you as fast and as hard as he wanted unlike before when you allowed him to have his own fun.

"You're so much cuter this way, Satoru." You began to move faster, deciding to stop the torture and give into your own desires. He felt so good as he slid in and out of you, especially as he began to move at the same time. The sound of skin against skin and loud sounds of pleasure filled the now stuffy room.

All Satoru could see was your plump chest as you bounced on his dick eagerly. Your boobs followed your movement  and your thighs squeezed against his own just right. He had alot of sex, but he's never experienced it like this.

You were enjoying the ride, especially as Satoru took over and moved, the quick snap of his pelvis making for an amazing pace as he pressed even harder into the already sensitive skin of your waist.

"Y-Y/N, I'm about to cum," You could feel the build up in your stomach, once again ready to release all over Satoru's already slick cock. It seemed as though Satoru felt the same because he moved even faster than he already was, overstimulating your sensitive hole that he had abused with his fingers before.

"It's okay you can release inside, I won't get pregnant." Birth control was your best friend when it came to your affairs, so you were prepared. It seemed like Satoru took your words to heart because he immediately released, just in time for you to reach your own ear shattering orgasm as you screamed in pleasure.

Satoru continued to move, allowing you both to fully ride out your orgasms before finally ceased his movements, pulling out of you as fast as he went in. "You're so fucking good at what you do."

You let out a breathy laugh, laying down beside the white haired male who had his eyes closed, "Geto told me the same thing." The sound of your raspy voice made Satoru feel satisfied, especially because he was the one who caused it.

Opening his eyes, Gojo silently observed as you got comfortable in his bed, your hair now sprawled haphazardly on top of his pillow and your body wrapped warmly in his duvet. "What? You weren't planning on kicking me out, were you?" A light smile graced your features as well as fatigue, he could tell you were on the brink of sleep, "Of course not."

He'd better be careful, or he might just get attached.

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅
gojo content as my gift to the world 😍