Episode 10: A Visit To Hair Salon

Start from the beginning

"I.. I will sleep over it..", he says and gets up to leave. His eyes fell on the nicotine gum packet kept on the bedside table. She observes him looking at it.

Flashback:

"Can I have a pack of cigarette?", Sweety asks the store attendant.

"Sure, which brand?", He asks.

She reminisced the kisses she got in lieu of cigarette and how Agastya replaced the cigarette with nicotine gum whenever she wanted to be alone.

"Excuse me lady, which brand?", The store attendant asks again.

"I'll have a pack of nicotine gum instead.", She says.

"Sure.", He says. She buys the packet and tosses one gum into her mouth and walks back to the hotel.

Flashback ends

"Is Agastya the same guy who broke my nose on your birthday?", Balbir asks.

She nods quietly.

"Do you love him? Are y'all together?", He asks.

She looks at him bewildered for a minute.

"Does it make any difference to you though? But still, for your information, I am as single as I can be.", She says nonchalantly.

He nods and comes closer to her and kisses her forehead before stroking her head couple of time and leaves the place.
.
.
.
Scene: Agastya's cabin, Broadway Theatre.

Agastya was sitting with his chin resting on the hands on the table. He was lost in his thoughts when Rishab walks in.

"Agastya, Coffee.", he keeps the coffee cup on the table. Agastya looks at him.

"Is she here?", Agastya asks.

"Kaun?", Rishab inquires.

"Sweety", he says in a low voice.

"Nahi.. nahi aayi woh! So unprofessional. I feel that Surveen was better.", Rishab speaks frustrated.

"Rishab! Please. Waise bhi aake kya karegi? Play ke liye producer bhi toh nahi hai humaare paas.", Agastya justifies.

"Huh!! You still justifying her. Wow! Tum kis mitti ke bane ho Agastya?", Rishab asks annoyed.

"Good news guys! Balbir Singh isn't cancelling his contract. He is going to continue financing.", Says Farah while barging into the cabin.

"Woahh!! Ab Agastya? Ab kya reason doge for her absence. Har baar pyaar ke naam pe apna ch****** katwana zaruri hai kya? Seriously tumhe koi normal ladki kyu pasand nahi aati? Pehle woh self obsessed Rumi aur ab Unprofessional Arrogant Sukhminder Kaur. Atleast Rumi ko kuch toh ehsaas hua apne galti ka par ye..", Rishab complaints.

"Enough Rishab! Please..", pleads Agastya feeling a sting as he knew that Sweety was hurt from his actions. He found it difficult to hear her being compared with Surveen or Rumi.

"Rishab galat bhi toh nahi bol raha Agastya. I know she had personal problems with you but she could have behaved a little professionally. Ab ek week main kaun lead ka role karega?", Asks Farah.

"I'll call Sweety and speak to her", says Agastya.

Rishab and Farah looked at each other and shook their head in disbelief.
.
.
.
"Do ghante se uska phone try kar rahe ho. Kuch laga haat?", Rishab asks.

Agastya nods no.

"I think will have to call Surveen only now.", Says Farah.

"No, Sweety will come. I think she must be in some problem. I'll have to search for her.", Says Agastya with concern.