Minutes later, The doctors and nurses suddenly came in, they thought they were just gonna do some check on Imee but it turns out to be the worst nightmare in their lives. The whole family were in shocked when they told them that their newborn had suddenly disappeared and they didn't know who had taken it.

When Tommy heard what happened he immediately searched the whole hospital together with Bongbong. While searching the whole hospital they bumped into Irene and Greggy, the couple was confused on what's happening since everyone was panicking even Tommy.

"Manong, what's happening?" Irene asked, Tommy was out of his mind he kept on looking around even though Irene was already in front of him, asking. Irene snaps her finger to caught his attention, "What's happening here?" she asked again. He looked at her as his eyes were getting filled with tears.

"Irene, our niece-" Bongbong who was at Tommy's side was about to speak when Irene cut him, "Oh my gosh! She so cute! She looks exactly like Manang!" she exclaimed as she expresses her excitement.

"Look oh, we just got arranged her papers. Maria Taliah Marcos Manotoc, our baby Tamee" she added while showing them the baby's birth certificate and other papers that have given to them by the hospital. Tommy couldn't hold backs his tears anymore the moment Irene handed him the Papers. Irene looked at him confused.

"Irene, kase yung bata..." Bongbong said, Irene turned her gazed into her brother. "Nawawala" He added, making Irene shocked.

"What do you mean na nawawala? eh kanina pinuntahan lang namin ni Greggy" Irene said, still cannot believe on what her brother told her. The two men couldn't answer her question anymore. They know how'll Irene would react, she's just like her Manang but more worst.

Greggy, who got the message quickly, holds his wife's hand just to calm her down. Suddenly, the two nurses approach them and said that they already searched the hospital but still cannot find the baby. That's when she knew it is happening, that her only niece was missing.

Irene went back into Imee's room to check on her beloved sister while Greggy offered help to search for his niece. Mama Meldy and Liza was there when Irene got back, they stayed together at Imee's side.

Tommy did everything to find his daughter, they also review the hospital's CCTVs and saw a man wearing a nurse uniform taking their newborn daughter and run through the exit.

The Director of the Hospital noticed and says that the man wasn't their employee. Bongbong had to called out more police to search for the guy but after an hour of finding the only answer they get was "Sir, we can't find him and the child".

Irene went out to search for Tommy to say that Imee is already awake and she was looking for him. Irene saw them went out in the hospital director's office, she ran into them, "Did you find her?" she asked. Tommy shook his head and burst into tears, Irene signed and informed them about Imee.

Tommy immediately felt nervous because he didn't know how to tell his wife that their child was missing. When they went inside he saw his innocent wife taking to her mother with so much excitement about her daughter but still unaware of what was happening. Imee looked at him, Tommy didn't utter any word and walk closely to his wife.

"Ga" Imee called him, "Where's our baby?", "Is she fine now?" ,"Pwede ko ba siyang makita?" she asked, They could hear the excitement in her voice and it hurts them.

Tommy shook his head and his tears could not be restrained, "Ga... Our daughter..." he said as he bowed his head "S-She went missing" Imee looked at him, confused of what's happening "What do you mean, Ga? How?"

"S-Someone took our child outside this hospital, we did our best to find her but hindi na namin sila mahagilap" he said as he cried harder.

When Imee heard that her child was missing, she felt a stung in her chest, she couldn't talked as she feels like she was stabbed a million times. Her tears started to fall slowly, Tommy tries to hug the wife but she just punches him and screams at him, telling him to find her daughter. Irene called the doctor to calm her sister down.

Tommy felt he was the worst husband because he was just there watching, nothing to do to alleviate his wife's pain.

A few weeks after the incident, Tommy still search for their daughter but Imee became cold to him. He doesn't know why but he still stayed at her side even though she kept on pushing him away, he knows that she's in pain and needed someone to be there but what about him? He also loses his daughter.

Tommy felt like this house doesn't feel a home anymore. She pushes him to move out but Tommy doesn't want to so he stayed in the house but they had separate rooms. She becomes selfish to only think about herself and end up hurting the guy she once loved.

Month after, Tommy drowns himself on his work, still no update about her daughter while Imee is focused on their three little boys, starting to lose hope for her daughter. They continued this kind of setup for six years until the two decided to live separately in 1998.

After that Martin, the oldest, was always by his mother's side because the younger ones, Michael and Matthew were too young to understand the situation.

After all, Tommy's love for Imee has not changed, he is still looking for their daughter because he knows that when he finds their child everything will go back to normal, he could finally be happy again with Imee together as one family.

"The Parents worst nightmare was losing their child."

❀┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❀