"Move your ass, super soldier." She smirked as be fell off.

Yelena groaned. "He's never going to make it."

"Get me closer." Natasha ordered.

Yelena gave her confused look knowing that might be not safe.

"You get a better idea?" She raised her eyebrows.

Natasha got up off her seat and lowered herself to Elle's height. "Baby, listen to me now really carefully, go sit next to Lena and put my headphones on." She was about to pick up Elle, but she gave her upset look. 

Natasha noticed that something's up. She was worried, everything was happening so quickly.

She put her cold hands on girl's cheeks. "Hey, El, I'll be alright and so will you. You're safe with me, right? I know you might be scared, I know that. But I really need you right now to sit next to Lena and listen what she says, okay?" She asked hopefully that girl will agree.

Elle nodded and did as her mom ordered.

Yelena smiled as Elle sat next to her. "I got you. It will be fun, princess." She squeezed her hand to comfort her.

Natasha opened the helicopter door and made sure that Elle is sitting next to Yelena. "Mommy will be right back." Woman mouthed to Elle before she grabbed the line and jumped off landing on metal bridge above the prison full of guards.

" Woman mouthed to Elle before she grabbed the line and jumped off landing on metal bridge above the prison full of guards

Yelena shooked her head. "Such a poser."

"Fighting pose!" Elle clapped her hand with excitement and giggled.

Natasha started to fight guards while others noticed the helicopter and immediately opened the fire.

The machine was damaged and the alarm went off. Yelena was starting to lose control on it.

Elle squealed as missiles began to hit the helicopter.

Yelena tried to steer the machine with one hand and the other tried to cover Elle's head so that nothing could happen to her. "Put your seatbelt on, El!" She ordered.

  Elle tried to do it while she noticed they were about to hit the bridge which her mother was currently on. "Mom!" She pointed on the front, big window.

"Seriously!?" Natasha shouted, falling on her back as she tried to avoid the propeller.

"Whooo!" Yelena said, trying to get the situation under control. "Sorry!"