Prologue

"Y/N!" your father screams "Yes father is their something the matter?". "Why are you up and out of your bed you know your deathly ill!" Your father continues to trot to the castle upon his pure white stead. "I know I'm ill but I still want to explore I hardly ever see the outside!" You scream "Is it so much so to ask that I be allowed to just come to see you safe inside".

"Toru take my pest of a daughter to her room and make sure she dosen't leave" your father barked. "Yes your majesty" Toru turned to look at you. "Will you follow willingly this time or must a carry you once again my lady". "Neither" you said in a snarkey tone and stuck your tounge out at both Toru and your father.

Then you proceeded to run and race Toru in through the gates. Only to stumble apon a rock. "Y/N!" Toru ran to catch up to you seeing you had fallen while your father watched in unamusment and anger seeing as you acted unlady like and ripped your kimono.

You were on your hands and knees knowing full well you should have never been running because of the condition of your heart. "Y/N!" You heard Toru scream your name but you were trying your hardest to breathe not being able to even so much as look at the white haired man.

With Toru seeing you hyperventilating he became even more worried that this was happening more and more often. Picking y/n up he noticed her close her eyes. "Y/N wake up please open your eyes!" Putting you back on the ground he noticed you not breathing and started doing CPR. Your father just walking past both of you unworried to put his horse up in the royal stable.

Toru stopped when he noticed your heart was still beating and you started making small yet stable breaths. With that he ignored the action of the king to take you to your bed where you will get the proper medical attention you need.

When you wake up you find yourself awake with a note next to your lavish bed. It states
To my dear y/n
I hope you had a good rest do not worry I was not the one who changed your clothing I had one of the nurses do it for me you had once again fainted due to the disease but it got worse this time you stoped breathing all together your father and the nurses think your time is close but we are going to keep the medical treatment going in hopes your heart heals to grow stronger so that you may be able to travel and explore the world as you so wish.....

It went on but you had knew what else he would say seeing he always left a note after something like this happened he would always tell you to rest and that we would marry and have the most beautiful children and how he would hope to have at least one little boy with you. Though as much as you loved Toru you didn't love him like that more like a big brother of sorts.

Non the less you got up out of your bed seeing as you were in a new kimono and that you felt well other than the congestion you felt when breathing and the slight pain of it but you had grown used to that seeing you've had it all your life. You walked out of you room and started to walk around the palace only to see a starter through out the corridors.

"Hello?" You said to the stranger. He just looked at you and kept walking. You came close to a run to catch up to him seeing as he was taller and his strides were about thrice of yours. "Hellooo" you once again said. He just as the first time kept walking but he took a sharp turn and made it out into the garden. You continuously followed him through the garden annoyed but also very curious on whom this man is. You must admit though he is very handsome more so than Toru which is very hard to beat.

"You know I'm the princess right?" You told him not sure if he knew or not. "Oh really?" He said with sarcasm not even caring about what you said. "That dosen't mean anything to you? That's very rude to ignore royalty like that you know" you said quite amused. "I'm so sorry my dear beloved princess" he said sarcasticly with a small bow. "Thank you" you said with a big bright smile. "My name is Y/n l/n" you said. "You know I was being sarcastic" he said with a frown. "I know" you said with a big smirk that just pissed him off.

With you saying that he turned faster than the speed of light and gripped your throat. You gasped not know how he moved so quickly but he wasn't griping to tightly it was comfortable and soft but you gotten even worse at breathing. He noticed that and smirked digging his long black claws into your neck just enough to barely pierce to draw blood. "You women need to learn your place I don't give a damn if your rich or poor you all are just a pain in my side." You could see his red eyes they scared you by how piercing they were but you also finally noticed that he had 4 eyes and 2 sets of arms. Your breathing just got worse and worse and he noticed that and decided to let go seeing as you could be somewhat useful but your breathing didn't become steady.

"Princess? I didn't hurt you that badly so get off your knees and stand" he said basically growling at how pathetic you were already groveling before him. Little did he know that your heart was about to stop. "Hey brat I thought you were a princess why are you face first on the ground?" With his confusion he grabbed you by your hair and saw that your breathing stopped and heard that your heart was very lowly beating. So he did something he thought he never would he gave you his heart seeing as he didn't need it because he was indeed a curse. Your body almost instantly healed but along with it you started to get white marks upon your face and body. "By the way my names Ryomen Sukuna though we will discuss this more fluently late my dear seeing as you will be stuck with me for a long while....". And with that you couldn't hear or see anymore everything was pitch black. All you knew is that you suddenly had strong feelings about this strange man who gave you his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks for reading also if you confused this was based in the edo period when y/n met Sukuna for the first time more will be explained later about what happened after that meeting