Hindi ko man lang namalayan na nasa tapat na pala kami ng magiging room ko.

"Alam mo ansama ng ugali mo", I've said.

"Oh come on I was just stating the fact", he said at naramdaman ko ang paghalik niya sa noo ko.

"Goodbye for now, my queen", he said at agad na akong tinalikuran.

Napanguso na lamang ako at akma na sanang papasok sa classroom namin ng makita ko ang itsura ng mga magiging kaklase ko, halata sa kanilang mga mukha ang gulat.

I awkwardly smiled at them. I think they saw what Oliver did to me and they misinterpreted it.

"Aruyy umagang kay tamis", I heard the girl with glasses say.

"Shet first day pa lang ng pasukan, pinapamukha na sa akin na single ako hanggang grumaduate", the other girl said.

"grabe naman yun, ansakit sa eyes charr", one of the boys at the back said.

"Uhm hi", I awkwardly said to them. That made us all laugh.

Mayamaya pa ay lumapit sa akin ang dalawang babae na magiging kaklase ko.

"Hi I'm Juliette", the girl with eye glasses said.

"Hii, I'm Olivia", I said as I smiled at the both of them.

"I'm Kath", the one with bangs on her hair said, I just smiled at her.

"If you won't mind, can I ask a question, ilang years na kayo?", Kath asked me.

"Oh my, you got it the wrong way, he's been my best friend since childhood. We're not in a relationship", I've said as I laughed.

"Oh I thought you two are a thing, because the way he looks at you and his gestures damn girl. His like your boyfriend", Kath said na nag pailing sa akin.

"No, his just my best friend", I've said.

"I was amazed that you haven't fallen in love with each other, imagine being with him since childhood, well you know that some relationships started as best friends", Kath said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Actually it depends on the person but for me, Oliver and I are best friends and nothing can change that. And I know his type about women, and it will never be me.", I've said.

"Oh girl you can't say that, what if someday he confesses to you or what if someday you realize that you've fallen for him?", Juliette said.

"That's not gonna happen trust me", I've said.

"Well who knows, let's just see", Juliette said.

I just shrugged my shoulders at her statement.

Natigil lamang kami sa pag-uusap ng dumating na ang professor namin sa unang subject.

As usual we just introduce ourselves in front of the class. We talk about our hobby, where do we live and why did we choose our course.

Well I'm taking a Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Marketing (BA-FDM) course for college. Because I love sketching a gown and I guess I got this from my mom.

Wayback my mom was a fashion designer before she met my dad. But when they got married my mom gave up her career just to help my dad build his own company.

After hearing my parents story I can really tell that love can change a person. And sometimes we have to sacrifice something just for our loved ones. But I can see that my parents are both happy, especially my mom. Everytime I ask her if she regrets sacrificing her career, she always says no and that she's happy being with my dad.