𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

Start from the beginning

(𝒀/𝒏):

"This will be so easy."

𝑰𝒕𝒕𝒐:

"Right?! I will be in the 1st place!"

𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒉𝒂:

"Yes you will."

Cementos started covering the field.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒄:

"Thank you, Cementos! Hey sports fans, are you ready?!"

The crowd started going wild again, It was seriously giving Albedo a headache.

The five watched as they waited for their battle. Now It was time for Gorou to fight with Shiuzaki.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"You can do it Gorou, go."

Gorou nodded and the fight started.

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒌𝒊:

"I won't hurt you because god won't like to solve problems with violance. So just step out the bounds, or I will make you."

Gorou looked at her blankly and ran towards her, the girl quickly shielding herself with her hair.

Gorou quickly used his elemental burst.

𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒖:

"Everyone on me!"

The poor girl tried to stand still but fell down, her head was out of the bounds.

𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕:

"Shiuzaki's head is out of bounds! Gorou wins!"

𝑰𝒕𝒕𝒐:

"WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"What a strange hair.."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Not now Albedo"

Albedo and Kazuha also won after the matches, now Kazuha and Gorou had to fight.

𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒉𝒂:

"Alright, since I want to be in the 5th place, I will walk out of the bounds."

Gorou nodded cheerfully. Kazuha walked out of the bounds.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒄:

"WOW! KAEDEHARA KAZUHA WALKED OUT OF THE BOUNDS FOR HİS FRİEND! WHAT A CUTE FRİENDSHİP! Reminds me of us, you think so too right Aizawa?!"

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"No."

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒄:

"Alright! Next round! (Y/n) and Albedo!"

Thry nerveously walkedtowards eachother (Y/n) came up with a plan and nodded at Albedo, letting him know. (Y/n) touched Albedo's hand and raised her other hand to send Albedo out of the bounds without him getting hurt.

(Y/n) quickly used electro to teleport Albedo out of the bounds.

𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕:

"Looks like these five has a plan! It turns me on!"

Albedo smiled at (Y/n) and made a heart shape with his fingers. (Y/n) did the same while smiling slightly.
(𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑒..! (ᗒ𝑽ᗕ)❤︎)

Now, the last round. Itto and (Y/n). (Y/n) just teleported out of the bounds, Letting Itto win.

𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕: