WHO IS SHE?

"Amaaa jaldi karo! Itna dheere kahe kam kar rahe ho sab" Karishma Singh yelled at everyone.

2 hours later. She came back in the thana. She sighed in relief after seeing around her.

Mpt was decorated exceptionally with floral lights, and a big banner saying, "WELCOME MADDAM SIR"

"Pushpa ji, aap itni dedicated kyun thi thane ko sajane keliye?" Karishma heard them talking.

"Are, voh 'SHO' hain, nayi SHO iss thane ki. Are unka haq bnta hain, special treatment ka" Pushpa ji said.

"Hmm, sab pata hain. Special treatment ke naam pe apna setting kar rahi hain aap Pushpaji" Karishma said gaining their attention.

Everyone got startled listening to her voice, turned back and saluted her.

Here, Pushpa ji started her usual overacting, "Han toh... Zindagi mein aage kisko nahi badna hota hain" She said swaying her hands and legs in the air, Cheeta, Santu, who were behind her jerked away a little.

"Baap re baap, Santu ji, inka overacting ka dhara prabhav humein baha ke le jayega ek din" Cheeta said.

"Haan Haan, bas bas. Zada bolengi na, toh line hazir krdenge yahin. Fir badhiyega aage" Karishma said.

Within Pushpa ji could reply and continue the argument, they heard a sound from outside.

"Are pakdo pakdo koi pakdo use" They heard a cluster of people yelling outside. Seems, something was wrong.

All of them rushed outside, Karishma saw a lady crying holding her neck pointing her finger in front of her and repeating in a crying voice, "pakdo, pakdo use pakdo koi"

Karishma saw towards the direction she was pointing. Her eyes fell on a man who was running, holding a necklace in his hand.

"Maddam, please pakadiye use. Hamara 5 lakh ka necklace hain voh. Maddam please" The lady cried in front of Karishma, joining her hands.

Suddenly, they heard voice from behind the lady, "rukiye, hum laate hain".

Before they all could catch any glimpse of the female voice, she was gone... Running behind the thief who already had gone far from their reach.

Whereas, the female voice, who was running behind the thief, had a 5 feet 5 inches tall figure, her face was not visible but her hairs were tied in a sleek ponytail. She was wearing a vardi which had three golden stars. It suddenly hit Karishma that she may be the new SHO.

Expect Karishma no one noticed that she was rather faster than any average human being. She ran like a professional athlete and within seconds, the pickpocket's collar was in her right palm.

Everyone had their mouths open that how could she travel a 100m distance so fastly just by running.

The lady turned behind revealing her appearance. She had a slim figure, which could probably be seen from behind. Her chocolate brown eyes and dusky skin tone matched perfectly while her lips were stained with pink lipstick.

As Karishma was busy noticing each and every detail of her body, she saw the lady coming towards them.

"Ye lijiye apki amanat" The lady said and returned the necklace to it's owner, "arrest karo ise" She said as Cheeta caught a hold of the thief.

"Chalo babu chalo, thoda mehnat andar chakki pisne mein bhi kar lena" Cheeta said as he took the pickpocket inside.

"Bahut bahut shukriya apka maddam, apne hamara itna mehnga haar chori hone se bacha liya" She said while joining her hands infront of her.

"Are nai nai, maa ji iski koi zarurat nahi hain" She said. Karishma, for the first time noticed that she had a really sweet yet bold voice which was kind of attractive.

"Aap bas thodi formalities puri kar lijiye phir aap jaa sakti hain" The lady said.

"SI hain aap, situation sambhaliye" Karishma heard the lady whispering in her ear which brought her back to the reality. She looked around her.

"Ama kya tamasha laga rakha hain kya? Kaam dhanda nahi hai kya kisi ko? Jao yahan se sab rasta chodo" She said and the crowd slowly dispersed.

"Aap yahan ki nayi..." Pushpa ji said.

"Ji haan, hum hi hain yahan ke naye SHO, Haseena Mallik" She confirmed and everyone saluted her one by one.

"Zara andar jaake apni tarreef kijiye ga" She said and everyone nodded.

After the formalities were done by the lady, everyone assembled one by one in the SHO's cabin. Haseena Mallik was the last one to enter inside.

As she entered, everyone felt some kind of different vibe, a different aura, it wasn't negative. Rather they felt calmness, as if everything in their life was going well, everything was sorted, the world seemed like a better place now.

"Agh agh" Haseena faked coughed, sitting on her desk.

"Apna intro dijiye humein sab" She said.

"Jai hind, Head Constable Pushpa Singh, reporting Maddam Sir" Pushpa ji said as she saluted.

"Jai hind, constable Cheeta Chaturvedi
reporting Maddam Sir"

"Jai hind Maddam Sir, Constable Santosh Sharma reporting.

"Jai hind, SI Karishma Singh reporting"

"You all can disperse now, Karishma Singh. Please update me about the recent case in the thana" Haseena said.

"Ji maddam sir"

Everyone left and Haseena stepped down from the desk, she came closer to Karishma

"Hmm... Toh aap hain voh Karishma Singh, jiska bhaukal pure lucknow mein famous hain" She said looking in her eyes.

Karishma's voice hitched at their proximity. Haseena's chocolate brown eyes... So attractive!

Haseena stepped a little back and stomped her foot, "kahan khoyi hui hain aap?" She said.

"Voh.. Voh kuch nahi maddam sir" Karishma said pretending that nothing happened.

"So, can you explain me the recent case?" Haseena said in a playful tone.

"Ji... Ji maddam sir" She said.

After the day got over, Karishma was laying in her bed, thinking about the day's happenings.

"Yeh.. Haseena maddam ke samne kya ho gya tha humein, humein unhe kuch keh kyu nahi paa rahe the, jese.. Jese hamara muh band kar diya ho kisi ne, aur... Aur voh itni alag kyu hain? Unki chaal, unki ankhein, unka sab kuch... Voh kisi saadharan insaan ki tarah nahi lagti.. Kuch toh alag hai unme" Karishma was thinking all this when she fell asleep.

.....

It was the other day's night. Karishma Singh found herself falling of a cliff she couldn't move her hands or legs or say anything, all she could do was to hear a loud scream.

"KARISHMA!!!!"

She woke up, with a jerk. She switched on the bed lamp beside her and poured herself a glass of water.

"Yeh, yeh sapna, aaj itne salo baad, voh cheenk... Voh awaz, itne salo baad. Yeh sapne humein vapis kyu arhe hain. Akhir inka kya matlab hain" She murmured to herself holding her head in her palms.

After sometime she took the medicine which was prescribed for anxiety and due to it's effect, she slept, unaware of the upcoming shocks and surprises she was going to get further.

.
.
.
.
.

Hey everyone! Iam here with the very first part of this story. Do comment and share your views on this story, also don't forget to vote.

Thank you for reading, I'll meet you all in the next part, till then, take care.