𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

daki sent her obi sash but was blocked by y/n who followed behind uzui, supporting him from behind as he aggressively makes his way towards the two siblings. he then kicked daki from gyutaro's shoulder, causing her to fly upwards.

"don't you dare kick my sister!"

"you piece of shit!"

uzui ignored the both before throwing the small balls, gyutaro observed closely and left it untouched while daki who's brain is not functioning as much as her brother does, she ended up cutting the small balls in half causing it to explode on her.

"GYAAAAAA!"

the three namely, uzui, y/n, and gyutaro ignored daki who got caught in the explosion and instead focused on fighting each other. uzui focused on frontal attacks, he aggressively swing his blade as he trusts that y/n would be behind his back supporting him from the flying sickles made by gyutaro.

the pair continued their aggressive attacks, not wanting to leave any opening that would be an advantage to the demons. they were swinging, slashing, curving, kicking, grunting, and all sorts of fighting styles that they could perform in this fight.

"tch. i missed the chance to kill him." grunted uzui as he held back his blades, glancing towards gyutaro who had a small gash on his neck because of the contact it made with uzui's blade.

"UUUUGHHHHH!!"

"MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF AGAIN!!!"

"SHITHEAD!! SHITHEAD!! YOU'RE SO GONNA PAY!!"

"THIS SUCKS, THIS SUCKS! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING CUT UP!!"

"WAAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHH!"

"can you shut your damn mouth, you squealing pig."

"you got your head cut off because you're a weak, and pathetic. must you not understand that?"

"slow-witted fool."

everyone stopped whatever they were doing as they heard y/n spoke, her insults towards upper moon six daki echoed throughout the area. gyutaro merely stared, silently agreeing with the said statement but still this is his sister that was getting bullied by these demon hunters, no doubt would he protect her from them.

daki remained silent, while tears started forming on her eyes as the insults deeply grazed her feelings. someone insulted her, calling her a squealing pig and a slow-witted fool. daki ended up brawling, letting out a loud screech as she throwed a tantrum.

"here she goes again." sighed uzui, looking over at daki who's sulking and throwing her hands in the air while throwing a tantrum. her traumatizing screech kept on getting louder and louder, piercing through the demon hunter's eardrums.

"hey, have you noticed now?" said gyutaro, completely ignoring his sister who's crying her lungs out while y/n stared at the female upper moon with distress and disgust, a part of her wanted to just shut her mouth up by continuously wounding her mouth.

"noticed what?" retorted uzui, his face started to become pale while sweat started dripping from his forehead. y/n's vision landed on uzui, a worried look on her face as she knew that uzui was lying about being resistant to poison.

"no point realizing it now, bud. you are slowly dying over there. so now we're gonna beat you slow and steady. and after you've died, i can finally have an alone time with that beautiful young lady over there." muttered gyutaro before pointing at y/n, noticing her features once more.

before the conversation could further, the sound of a familiar husky voice came.

"DON'T FORGET US, BUDDY! INOSUKE-SAMA AND HIS UNDERLING ARE HERE!" shouted the loud boar-headed boy as he and zenitsu showed up in the scene, causing uzui to smirk a little while y/n could only sigh because of how stupid they look right now, but nevertheless she smiled and wave at them.