kim Taehyung
Age-21
Single
Nature-cute,bubbly,shy ,cry easily, innocent, doesn't realise when people flirt with him.just started college.

Lisa: aren't they perfect kook.

Jungkook: yes lis. I also want them.
But is their no information about their parents.

Lisa: wait let me( before she can complete her sentence eve enter with one file).

Eve: about their parents.

Taehyung was an orphan but jimin parents died in an mysterious way . Jeon couple didn't think much about it and made a plan to go to jimin and Taehyung for proposal yup for the first time of their life first they want to ask for permission.

Time skip........
At night

Jimin and Taehyung are wearing their night suits ready to go to bed as tomorrow was their test but suddenly bell rang which made jimin eyes  widened like who came 9pm at night at their house.

As Jungkook and lisa gets late to reach their babies house because they got stuck in a meeting after meeting they stuck in traffic just so frustrating for them.

??? : Yes may I know what do you both want ?

???: You.

???: Excuse me.

??? : First will you let us enter inside .

??? : And may I know why I let you both in.

Landlord: because I'm saying and if you both  didn't let them in I will take my house back from you.

??? : But you already sell this to us .

Landlord: doesn't matter because legal papers still not came up to that time this house is mine so let them in.

(Saying that landlord left from their and both the strangers went inside and sat on the sofa like they own this place.)

They are non other than Lisa and Jungkook which jimin easily recognise.

Jimin: why are you both here Mr and Mrs jeon ?

Jungkook: because we both want to talk something with you and you friend?

Jimin: and my I know what it is?

Lisa: first we both your friend also to come here .

Jimin: but I don't want that either way he is also sleeping so speak whatever you wants to speak with m
Jungkook: ok don't disturb him .

Lisa: as you know we both are number one business men and women in the world.

Jimin: yes.

Jungkook: but we both are Dom's.

Jimin was speechless.

Jungkook: doms means dominant one in an relationship.

Jimin: I know the meaning of Dom. But why are to you telling me this.

Lisa: because we would like you both to be our sobs either for your best friend I have few different plans aswell.

Jimin: so you come here asking for becoming your and yours husband slave.
Jungkook: yes so your answer.

Jimin: you are physco you both are physocs get out of my house.

Lisa: so it means no.

Jimin: Did I have to say in any other language.

Jungkook: don't worry we will get you babyboy  .
(Saying that they both stand up and about to go out when stops after listening to an angelic voice)

Taehyung: who is their chim ?
(Taehyung says while coming downstairs with closed eyes)

Taehyung: who is their chim ?(Taehyung says while coming downstairs with closed eyes)

Jimin: no one important baby let's go to sleep.

(Saying that jimin just carry Taehyung upstairs because he was still half asleep)

Lisa: look I can't wait have both of them did you see how cute he is looking half sleep

Lisa: look I can't wait have both of them did you see how cute he is looking half sleep .

Jungkook: yes lis.

Lisa: but know what's the further plan they are not coming with us easily.

Jungkook: kidnapping.

Lisa: really when.

Jungkook: Tomorrow.

Lisa: can I also come with you.

Jungkook: yes you can lis.

To be continued