~ Chapter 3 ~

NEXT DAY

My mom told me we where going to go to the Walton's for a bit so I got dressed and did my makeup because I didn't want to look bad with Javon there-  I mean i didn't want to look bad.

The outfit:

Makeup:

————————————————————————after I got ready I went down stairs for us to go"Who are you getting ready for?" My mom asks "Uhhh myself who else would I be getting ready for?

after I got ready I went down stairs for us to go
"Who are you getting ready for?" My mom asks
"Uhhh myself who else would I be getting ready for?.." the I hear my mom whisper "Javon.."

"mom no! I don't like him like that jeez" I say walking across the street then knocking at the Walton's door. Jessica opened the door and I give her a hug. "Hey Jess" I say smiling at her "hello my daughter in law" "stop it mom" I hear Javon say and I laugh

I give him a hug as well "hey" he says "hi" I say smiling. Then soon after Jessica calls the rest of the siblings down to the kitchen to talk to us which I thought was pretty weird.

"We are going on vacation" she says out of no where
We all looked shocked for about 3 seconds then we hug each other well screaming with joy.

"Oh my god, to where!?" Me and Jayla ask at the same time "to.. bora bora" "NO FUCKING WAY" Javon screams jumping with excitement.

(For those who don't know what bora bora looks like here's a picture)
⬇️

"Oh and start packing because we leave tomorrow" my mom says "WHAT!?" We all say at the same time "oh and Amelia you can sleep here for the night, if you want of course" then all the Walton siblings look at me telling me to sleep here but with the...

"Oh and start packing because we leave tomorrow" my mom says "WHAT!?" We all say at the same time "oh and Amelia you can sleep here for the night, if you want of course" then all the Walton siblings look at me telling me to sleep here but with there eyes "is that even a question?" I say with a not so serious face

"This is the best day ever!!!!" Daelo says and we all laugh because of how excited he is as well. "Well we better go home to pack Amelia" my mom says "oh right, bye guys see ya in a bit!" I say waving at the Walton's.

when i get home I pack my favorite clothes,my favorite bikinis,my make up and some other stuff I use daily. After I make sure I packed everything Im going to need it was 7pm so I take a quick shower and say bye to my mom so I can go to the Walton's for the night.

"Hey bitches" I say walking in Jaylas bedroom and see all 4 siblings there and notice that they are live "hey bitch" Jayla says "we where just talking about you to the fans" Jaden says "all good I hope" I say "of course" Javon says and we all laugh

"Hey guys" I say sitting down and waving to the phone. After about an hour of being live and answering questions from the fans it was 9pm so we decide to go to bed since we have to get up early tomorrow.

"Good night" I say to Javon and Jaden as they walk out of Jaylas room "night" I hear them say at the same time. Yes I'm sharing a bed with Jayla because why not. "Night Amelia" "night bestie" I say and Jayla turns the lights of and soon after we both fall asleep.
______________________________________________
A/N: thank you guys so much for all the views on this story omg!!!

••