ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ1❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

she was on her way , a sweet smile was on her face . The weather is quite nice as wind is blowing her hairs swiftly •

~ suddenly a black car was coming from back with speed in case to protect herself she back off on footpath and as not expected the car splash rain water on her dress ~

Y/n : wth was this , bastard you ruin my whole dress can't you have eyes -
{ Shouting from back in anger }

Y/n : come back bastard , then I will teach you how to drive a carr -

she noticed same that car coming reverse as she glupped that driver didn't take her shits serious •

• she noticed same that car coming reverse as she glupped that driver didn't take her shits serious •

Y/n : excuse me don't you have eyes -

{ Before she could say anything car door slide aside and handsome man with mask came outside from the car . She was standing stunned }

Jungkook : why the h*ll  are you barking  like dog { He coldly said making her temper even short }Y/n : excuse me mr , watch your mouth and instead of saying sorry , you are shouting at me back

Jungkook : why the h*ll are you barking like dog
{ He coldly said making her temper even short }
Y/n : excuse me mr , watch your mouth and instead of saying sorry , you are shouting at me back.
Jungkook : don't you know , walk on footpath instead on road ( coldly)
Y/n : I-I was walking on footpath but you have problem in your eyes and I advised to once checked it from doctor.
Jungkook : I don't have freaking time to waste on peoples like you ( he eye rolled )
Y/n : then whom idiot tell you to reverse it back and waste my time
( She chuckled )
Jungkook - stop talking and tell me how much money ( he eye rolled while asking )
Y/n : excuse me , how cheap is your thinking , I am not a person who is gready of money . I just want a simple apologize or pay it in other ways .
Jungkook : O so do you want me to apologize you , only in your dreams or you can come with me to my home . ( He smirked)
Y/n : why home ?? ( She narrowed her eyes )
Jungkook : so that you can take off your clothes and let me clean it for you in other way .
Y/n : ewww that's your so called thoughts ( with disgusting face )
Jungkook : lady you just know how to argue with peoples and waste their time .
{ He said annoyingly and left her dumbfounded away with his car }

after few minutes at cafe •

Tzuyu : hey y/n . How are you cupcake.
Y/n : aishh girl , I am fine wht abt you ??
Yujin : heyy y/n . what are you doing here ? Don't you go office today??
Y/n : ya , it's my day off .
Tzuyu : opps cupcake felt bore at home that why she came here otherwise whom gonna remember us .
( she giggled while teasing her )
Y/n : stop your boring mellow drama .
{ As They all laugh )
Yujin : what happened to your dress y/n
Y/n : nothing guys , it's long story I will tell you later (eye rolled)

after few mins •

Tzuyu : omooo that person is much with his money

Tzuyu : omooo that person is much with his money .
Y/n : exactly he was way to rude and also thinks me gold digger , I wanna kill him for sure ( angrily)
Yujin : calm down y/n today's generation is merciless and no kindness exist nowdays so we have to bare with it (sadly sigh)
Tzuyu : Yujin is right , nowdays no piece of kindness exist .
Y/n : hmm but still can't he apologized and end topic their making a huge fugde ( annoyedly)
Tzuyu and Yujin : it's ok but meant to be not okay ( as they three of chuckled)

• after spending few time with them she decided to left when she came out then suddenly Yujin stopped her on way •

Yujin : y/n ( shouting from back) girl listen me....
Y/n : what happened ??
Yujin : y/n actually can you do favour for me - ( hasitatedly)
Y/n : ya say it -
Yujin : actually tommorow I am going to meet someone and I want your company . I can ask tzuyu also but tommorow she is going to her Grandma house and she isn't here so if you don't bother can you come with me ( She slightly smile)
Y/n : O , I can company you but whom you are going to meet tommorow is it a blind date ( she teasingly asked)
Yujin : a-a m-y no n-o it's not like that I am not going on blind date .
Y/n : hahahaha fine don't be shy , see your face how it's colour fadded when I ask you abt blind date but still whom is it ??
Yujin : you will know it tommorow now head to home otherwise aunt gonna beat you with flying slipper .
( She chuckled as y/n were standing disbelief just thinking it's gonna turn a wrong way of her life )

everything is gonna mess up soon . Is there any hidden secret of yujin she is kept hiding •
" Its ok , meant to be not okay "

 Is there any hidden secret of yujin she is kept hiding •" Its ok , meant to be not okay "