---

Bam!

-Oongg

A flittered of Red aura and Blue aura started to rise, the two people, Azrad person and Belium person finally channeled their aura.

A strong suppressing force started to flour out on the coliseum. Ordinary people will have a hard time withstanding the suppressive force, but, strangely, the gemstone that was embedded on the wall of the coliseum start to lit up. The gem stone negate the suppressing force for the people sitting at the auditorium.

This is one of the reson why competition was helf at the Coliseum that stood for millenials.

The aura that embraces the spear became as hot as magma the force behind the spear is terrifying, when the azrad person wave his spear, the kinetic energy it gained from its sharp and fluid momentum double fold the strength behind the spear.

When the Belium person blocks the spear with his war axe, a sonic boom rang out across the Coliseum.

Raising high the war axe, the war axe that was imbued with the blue aura, the potential energy it holds was immense. The sharpness of water and the heavy force of ocean could be felt from the war axe.  

The azrad person quickly dodged the oncoming war axe. His spear is not made to defense but to attack he will be screwed if the war axe hit him, just like how the other person will be screwed if his spear pierced him. The other person is slower than him but his defense is greater than him.

“Who do you think will win?”

Long Qin asked Illi, who was busy fixing her expression.

Illi does not pay much attention to the fight she was only paying attention to their physical and wonderful display of a body. 

“Ugh….”Illi scratch her head in confusion, she then patted Fortis head “Who will win little cub?”

Fortis turn his head, he move his head in a caressing motion just like how a feline would caress themselves in a person hand.

“The person from the Belium kingdom will win in a prolonged battle if the person from the Azrad kingdom does not manage to deal a heavy blow soon”

After caressing the cheeks of Fortis, Illi turn her head towards Long Qin “As little cub said”

Long Qin just smile but did not answer. The child hypothesis was not wrong, he even take into account the possibility of the spearman being able to deal a heavy blow even though the war axe warrior was a bit stronger than the spearman. There is always probability and possibility, in a battle everything should be taken into account.

--

The first battle was won by the Belium kingdom.

The heavily injured spearman was carried towards the infirmary. Experts are valuable killing is strictly prohibited in the ranking of experts fighting. A kingdom could not lose their experts as it will weaken them greatly. 

The experts the kingdom each provided are not the strongest but are those who are at least on their top five strongest experts in their kingdom.

The ten kingdoms that have entered the final round are finally decided after days of non-stop battle. Cheers and applause echoed throughout the day. 

Zoram Kingdom was among the ten kingdoms that enter the final stage. 

(A/n: Long Qin kingdom have changed to Zoram to make it easier for me, I will go chnge the previous chapter later)

The ten kingdoms are still the top ten kingdoms that have entered the final stage on the last competition, the years ago.

----

During the battle to enter the final stage, Illi notice a particular person, a red hair girl who was sitting on the opposite side of the VIP section. Illi nudge Long Qin who was sitting beside her, a confused Long Qin turn his head giving Illi a puzzled look.

“Tsk…. You see that red hair girl opposite me?”

Long Qin squint his eyes, his eyes flash seeing the other person on the other side. He has noticed her long ago but he still played a nonchalant look “Hmm…. They are of the Heron clan, a great clan from the Tenzol Kingdom, what about it?”

As a king, Long Qin pays attention to various important clans and such on each kingdom. It was a basic necessity. 

Illi narrow her eyes at Long Qin displaying of nonchalant attitude “Didn’t you see the phoenix perching on her shoulder?”

Long Qin raised his brow “I did, So? It’s just a divine beast”

“And you have the eastern dragon divine beast as your contracted familiar beast…. Hmmm” Illi stetch the last syllable.

“I did, you also have that Harpy right?” Long Qin clamly replied back.

“Blegh…. Trying to change the subject, dragon and phoenix is a pair, a match made in heaven. There is a fake, ah no, a western dragon taking your to be wife as their mate, what are you going to do?”

Illi have a playful expression with a teasing tone in her word.

Long Qin sigh…. At such a lively looking Illi.

“Don’t play around, don’t go believing such fate thing bullshit, I will marry the person I like not something mandate of heaven” Long Qin display a disgusted look, his eyes cold when looking at the red hair girl. But his eyes soften when his gaze land back at Illi. 

“That’s not what I meant, do you think someone is conspiring something from behind the scene?” Illi stroke her chin. Having read too many drama filled novel in her free time, Illi head was filled with all sorts of such drama behind the scene boss plot nonsense.

“Huhh….”

While Illi and Long Qin was bantering, Fortis face pale when he heard the word Tenzol kingdom. But he quickly compose himself, he move his hand and grab the fabric of Illi dress which calm his nerve down. The Clan he flees from was reclusive they didn’t come in this grand competition. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………