___

After a short walk you guys had finally reached the building. They pushed the door open with their foot, nudging you to continue to put on an act, you complied, sharing fake laughs as you walked through the doors. A cold breeze of air hit your face while entering. The sound of chattering filled your ears as well. sounded like a whole bunch of teens excitedly talking about a something interesting.

"PSST!" The person took a sudden turn, causing you to stumble a bit.
They let out a quiet giggle, "My bad..heh"

They led you to a quieter area where only the faint shouts of teens were heard, they sat you down on a sofa pulling out the same rag and rope they had used not to long ago and tying you up again.
"So when is it her turn?" Reiner asked

"Shes up next actually."
"You arrived at the perfect time!" Connie cheered.

"Alright then. This is the part where I get going!"

Connie chuckled and nodded, "Yea see ya later."

Reiner looked at Connie and gave him a thumbs up. He walked over to you, staring at your oddly quiet figure, "Good luck."
You slouched against the couch and groaned in annoyance.

Reiner scrunched up his nose, and waved at Connie, making his way out of the building and past all those fans that were interested in joining The Band.

You crossed your arms as you dreamt about fake scenarios in attempt to gain some sort of comfort. You were bored, not scared. The situation didn't seem much of a threat to you anymore.
The quiet sound of someone pacing back and forth was in front of you was the only sound distracting you.
"Um, can you let me go now?" You whispered remembering that your mouth wasn't covered by a dirty old rag.

"Who the fuck asks that to someone who fake kidnapped you!?" Connie shouted, before his face dropped in realization. He said fake. HE SAID FAKE.
'Dumbass'
"Mm I mean.. you know what I mean."
Connie made sure to force his voice a little to make in unrecognizable, just like how Reiner did.

'Fake?'

"Wha-,"

"We're ready for her."

Connie shot his head upwards to look at Hange. He gave them a quick nod before they turned around and walked back through the curtains they came from. You stood up on your own, and waited for whoever was in front of to escort you to your next location. Connies eyes widened as he put his hands on your arms. He led you through the curtains and sat you down on a small stool. He let go of your arms and walked away to look for something. You tapped your foot on the wooden floor with your hands gently gripping your sides.

"Shit." Connie whispered under his breath as he stumbled back towards you.
He placed your electric and regular acoustic guitar beside your stool while untying the rope that was around your hands.

"You can remove your blindfold when I yell ready." Connie said nervously. He was afraid you'd do it before his call.
"Mhm."
'Bastard'

"READY!"

You pulled the blindfold off in one swift move, Your eyes adjusting to the bright light shining on your face. Once your vision refocused you you looked around. You were sitting on a stool placed in front of large red curtains, there was a spotlight shining on your face, and your two favorite guitars were placed beside your stool. You looked around the empty room inspecting the seats to see if anyone was there.