𝐈𝐈𝐈 · 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | ❦

Start from the beginning

PRADAJII WALKED ON THE WET PAVEMENT from the rain from yesterday. She hadn't spoken to T.Roy in a couple of days but it was fine. She planned to hang out with him today.

She knocked on the door to her apartment waiting for her mom to unlock the door. She heard sniffles from inside which made her even more eager to get inside. Her mother opened the door and pulled her into her arms.

"Mama, what's wrong?" She's asked pulling away from her. "T-t-t.Roy baby, he's gone." She sniffles as Pradajii's knees buckled before she fell to the ground. Her mothers words repeated in her head and the room started spinning.

Her stomach churned she ran to the kitchen throwing up  in the trash can. "Baby.." Her mom dragged out as she rubbed her back.

"I need to call Dayvon," She managed to get out as her frantic mother rushed to grab her phone.

"She already told him baby, I'm sorry..." She mumbled as Pradajii ran to her room.

Her body collapsed on her bed as she stared at the celling. She got up rushed to her bathroom slamming the door shut, before ramping through the drawers.

Grabbing the old razor she used to use before she met T.Roy and Von, she began to make slits on her wrist and thighs.

Blood poured out her wounds as she looked in the mirror and smiled.

The muffled sounds of the voices in her head finally went away making her smile. Self harm was the only way she could get them to go away.

"Pradajii, you can't just sit in this room  and slouch all day

"Pradajii, you can't just sit in this room and slouch all day. You have too eat something." Her mom said coming in her room  shutting the door behind her.

Pradajii's head began to hurt at the sound of her moms voice. Pradajii hadn't came out her room nor ate in a entire week. Her mom nagging her didn't make any of this better.

I can and I will, Pradajii thought rolling her eyes.

"He's dead
Pradajii get over it!" Her mom yelled making Pradajii get up from the bed.

"W-What?!" Pradajii stammered as her mom rolled her eyes shifting her weight to her right leg.

"He's gone, dead Pradajii, get up and get the fuck over it! Them boys didn't care about you! If it was you they wouldn't give a flying fuck!" She yelled as tears streamed down Pradajii's face.

"Fuck yo-" Pradajii got cut off as her moms fist connected with her tear stained cheeks.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that Sa'Kaii! What is wrong with you?  Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Pradajii's mother Debra hollered.