𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

  ^@onwardjdub : love you too liv

 - More comments -

"You ready" J say has we get our stuff about to get out the car. Once we get out I get a text from Lexa

Ms.Demie  💅🏼 - hey liv where are you?

Sissy 🧜🏼‍♀️ - just got to the airport with j why?

Ms.Demie 💅🏼 - nothing 

did you see jadens post?  👀 

Sissy 🧜🏼‍♀️ - yeah 

it was sweet

Ms.Demie 💅🏼 - is that who you called earlier 😉

Sissy 🧜🏼‍♀️ - yes 

were just friends

Ms.Demie 💅🏼 - well see - read at 11:52

okay i gtg

 have a safe flight

text me when you get there

Sissy 🧜🏼‍♀️. - okay ☺️  - read at 11:53

"Okay I'll go get the food you get the sunglasses and met me at gate 11 in 20 okay" I say to j has we finally got though security check. "Okay" he answers has be both go our own way.

"Hey Z" I called Zendaya because I know that she driving to visit her mom. "Hey Liv, where are you?" she say. 

"In the airport Im going to Bora Bora with J's family during our break" I say walking around the airpot trying to find food. "Thats cool, I'm tried as fuck" Z says.

"I'm tired too, I think I'm gonna take a nap soon" I say has I get to a Burger King line. "Same."

"Okay, Im gonna call you soon" I say has I join the food line. "Okay bye Liv" Z says. 

"Bye Z" I say as the older girl hangs up. I order me and J's food and turn on some music waiting for the food to come. "Hi" I say has I answer my phone. 

"Hey are ya'll at the gate yet" Jayla said. Me and Jayla have always been close friends even before me and j. We met online before euphoria. "No, J's getting us sunglasses and I'm getting us food" I say. 

"Thats good, text me when ya'll get off the plane I'll come with jade to get ya'll" she says has I grab our food. "Okay bye jaya" I say walking pass gate 2. 

"Bye liv see you soon!" jayla says hanging up the phone. 

After waiting on Javon he gets to the gate we take pictures and wait for the plane to come. 

@oliviademie.baby post on her story tagging @onwardwanna

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

(act like that girl is Javon)

"Flight to Atlanta now boarding" the flight attendant says over the intercom. "Come on" I say pushing Javon off the chair grabbing our bags. Once the flight attendant goes around and gives us food I start to get tired. "Hey J" I say to the boy who spent the last 5 minutes trying to find something to watch. 

"Yea" he said

"I'm tired" I say lying down on his shoulder. "Go to sleep we have another two hours before we land he says watching tv."

"Okay" I say dozing off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------𝐌𝐄𝐋 - I'm excited for the next chapter I'll post again in a couple hours 😎  oh also Olivia face claim from now on is either Jenna Ortega or Nailea Devora it just matter what picture i need.