1.

Suhyeok looked at Gwinam recording a girl who they tricked to taking drugs. She was taking off her shirt thinking that she wasn't getting recorded.

Suhyeok looked at the girls breast's and didn't feel anything.

Gwinam looked at Suhyeok and saw him looking around the building. "Hey, you okay?"

"I just don't feel like looking at her pathetic looks."

Suhyeok scowled at himself but then reminded himself that the girl was on crack. 

"Oh?~" Gwinam said chuckling moving towards Suhyeok's face.

Suhyeok looked into the distance not knowing that Gwinam was right in his face, where he could feel hot breath against his skin.

Gwinam snapped his fingers in front of Suhyeok's face and then Suhyeok suddenly jumped.

"Fuck off," Suhyeok mumbled and then walked out of the white building.

Gwinam whistled at Suhyeok's reaction when he walked out with his backpack slung around his shoulder.

Cheongsan came rushing into the school knowing that he was late when he heard the bell ring from the big school.

"SHIT!" Cheongsan screamed as he ran towards the school. He didn't see Suhyeok when he ran straight into his chest.

Suhyeok heard running noises on the floor but was not expecting the person running to slam into them.

Cheongsan fell to the floor with a thud.

Suhyeok looked at the boy on the floor and was about to shout at him when he noticed 

this boy.

Was actually a boy who was kind of...

Well?

Cute.

Suhyeok bend down to the floor with furrowed eyebrows and checked the boy. "Are you okay?" 

Cheongsan looked up and his eyes widened when he noticed it was Suhyeok, the bully supporter who didn't really do anything was bent down.

In front of him.

But he noticed something in Suhyeok's eyes.

It was him being worried?

Not a lot of people see Lee Suhyeok showing emotion. And maybe, just maybe, he could experience something that might bring him something in the future.

"Are you okay?" Suhyeok asked.

"Y-n-yes,"  

"Do you need help up?" 

There you go a new Suhyek x Cheongsan?