"Yes," Harry prompted when Blaise didn't immediately continue his statement.

"Come here, Harry," the Italian beckoned.

"I want you Harry," Blaise said evenly, staring into the Gryffindor's eyes. He wanted Harry to understand that he was completely serious; this wasn't a joke to him.

"You what?" Harry rasped. "I am your friend," the Slytherin paused as Harry nodded. "But, I want to be more than that." Harry swallowed, and his throat felt like sandpaper.

"More than a friend?" He felt like a complete dunce, repeating everything the Italian was saying, but he couldn't muster much more than that. "I know I have not been very explicit in the past, but I want to be clear now. I think you are amazing Harry," Blaise said, pushing away the duvet at his waist and moving onto his knees before Harry and placing his hand on his crimson cheek.

"You are intelligent, determined, kind and forgiving. I have learned that and so much more about you in the last few weeks, and I know that even if we were not stuck together I would still want to be around you all of the time." Blaise searched the Gryffindor's face, but Harry remained silent, so he decided to press his advantage while he had the chance.

"I apologize for last night. I really did only intend to give you a relaxing massage, but I lost control of myself, and I do not want you to get the wrong impression. I will be honest; Draco was not lying about me earlier. I like to have sex and lots of it," he shook his head and chuckled ruefully. "My mother says that I get that particular aspect of my character from my father's side of the family. She says that all Zabini men are deviants." Harry couldn't help but smile with Blaise at that moment. Harry had no fond memories of family to reminisce about, so he wouldn't begrudge Blaise this moment even if he was talking about sex fiends.

"Nevertheless, I think my mom would be surprised to see me like this," Blaise said, pulling Harry closer.

"I want to be different with you. I know you can handle yourself; I see you do it on a daily basis, but, regardless, I want to handle you gently and be there for you no matter what. I want to be a constant in your life, and I want you to constantly be in mine, regardless of this bond between us. Do you understand, Harry." The Gryffindor took a shuddering breath. How could be not understand? The two boys were less than a foot apart with Blaise's hands planted firmly on Harry's waist. Harry didn't know what to do with his own, so he rested them lightly on Blaise's forearms and nodded.

"You," he began haltingly, "you want to be my boyfriend...or something?" Harry asked.

In this situation he was loathe to assume anything.

"Yes," Blaise said, planting a light kiss on Harry's cheek.

"I'm your confidante now, your friend and study partner, but I also want to take you out on dates and buy you nice things. I want you to meet my mother and see my home," Blaise continued, placing another kiss on Harry's opposite cheek and then his chin before his moving to his forehead.

"You should know by now that you do not have to do everything alone; let me help you and be there for you," Blaise finished as he leaned in and captured Harry's lips.

---:::---

Harry's mind was buzzing as were his lips. As soon as Blaise began speaking, Harry became hyper aware of everything, the light filtering in between his curtains and the cool air following directly on its heels, the shifting of covers as his dorm mates tossed and turned in their beds. Even more acutely, he noticed Blaise's hot hands on his body, the heat of his breath on his lips, and the tilt of his head as he leaned in to kiss him. Harry groaned as soon as Blaise's lips met his and his hands clenched the Slytherin's arms for support as he leaned into his embrace. Harry's lips were as sweet as had Blaise imagined. He couldn't resist, pulling the boy flush against him and taking complete control of the kiss, probing the Gryffindor's lips and seeking entrance to his hot mouth.