𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Magsimula sa umpisa

"uhh, i brought some castella over. so please clear the way so i can put it down. if it looks spoiled, just go ahead and eat it." said gotou, he saw kanao turn and step aside with a cheeky smile plastered on her face, before he glance towards tanjiro who is now awake after two months.

"th-thank you... so much." muttered tanjiro weakly, his eyes slowly closing as he glance at gotou who had his eyes widened to the point that it'll fall out of the socket.

"HE WOKE UP!? WHY AREN'T YOU SCREAMING!?!?"

"YOU'RE AN UTTER AIRHEAD! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL SOMEONE! HE MANAGED TO REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU DUMBASS!!"

"EVERYONE'S WORRIED SICK ABOUT HIM. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY SUPERIOR, RIGHT NOW AT LEAST!"

shouted gotou as he made a huge mess in front of kanao and tanjiro. kanao stared blankly at gotou, a confused look plastered on her face as she tilted her head.

"KIYO-CHAN, SUMI-CHAN, NAHO-CHAN, AOI-CHAN!! TANJIRO'S AWAKE NOW!" shouted gotou as he run towards the door, and waved his hands up and down as he awaited the arrival of the four girls who's been worried sick.

kiyo, sumi, and naho started running towards tanjiro's room after hearing gotou, they had tears plastered on their faces as they raced towards tanjiro. upon arriving in the room, the three of them wailed even more before running towards the bed, and hugging tanjiro in the process.

"i'm so happy."

"i'll give you some red bean bread!"

"the castella's falling off-

suddenly someone came in with a cloth covering them, the girls shouted and expected it to be a ghost until the cloth was uncovered, revealing aoi. 

"I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE AWAKEEE!"

"YOU GUYS WENT IN MY PLACE, SO WAHHHHH!"

whined aoi as she leaned on tanjiro's bed before bursting out, a sigh of relief came through her mouth as tanjiro is finally awake. 

"thank you. are the others doing okay?" questioned tanjiro who still couldn't move that much, he even struggles to form sentences without restraining his muscles or simple his body aching from the pressure.

"the blonde dude who left this place the day before yesterday? he's back in service. he's already out on a job. he was screaming and crying." explained gotou, with a poker face.

"yes, zenitsu-san woke up the day after the incident." butted sumi in, a smile on her face as her eyes sparkled. 

"and the sound pillar walked off on his own, with his wives supporting him. all the kakushi backed away from him because he was just way too tough. they were really scared." continued gotou, remembering how uzui acted so tough and well when he's clearly out of shape to even walk, but he did manage to do so.

"oh, okay... and inosuke?" questioned tanjiro, staring at the ceiling.

"inosuke-san was on the verge of death at one point." mumbled sumi sadly.

"inosuke-san was in terrible condition. the poison had circulated through his body, so we were too late to stop the bleeding." cried aoi, her tears falling down her chin as she grab a cloth to wipe it.

"oh okay, then i must be hallucinating inosuke clinging to the ceiling there." muttered tanjiro weakly, as everyone gasped with a shock expression on their faces before glancing towards the ceiling where inosuke could be seen clinging.

"WAAAGHHHH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"KYAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"GUAHAHAHA!! I'M IMPRESSED YOU NOTICED ME TANPACHIRO!" laughed inosuke, still clinging on the ceiling.