Their first meeting

Jimin perspective
I'm now done with all of my works and I got the informations about the person who was going to be their next victim.
Their next victims name is Min Yoongi his age is 28 year old and I also got his address so for now I should get more information of when those killers are going to kill him,but I also wonder what that Yoongi guy did that they want to kill him.

Y/n perspective
Now I'm literally starving I regret skipping my lunch just because of work.
Now I just need fresh air and a warm coffee with ramen and I'm lazy to cook so I'm just going to eat at a café or a restaurant.

A/n perspective
Jimin also hadn't eaten his lunch so he decided to eat his dinner at a restaurant.
Y/n already ordered her food as she was going to her chosen table to seat there and eat peacefully,when she suddenly bumped into someone when all of her ramen noodles spilled on the both of their clothes.

Jimin"oh my God  lady can't you see were you going?"
Y/n"ain't I the one who should ask you the same question?"
Jimin"okay listen here I was calmly walking without ear pods on when YOU bumped into me lady"
Y/n"ugh why do people always blame me for everything anyways if it's my fault then I apologize you"
Jimin"good"

A/n perspective
After that y/n went out without eating anything and went straight to her home.
And on the other side Jimin kind of felt bad for talking to you in that way but what else could he do he was listening to his favorite music

Yoongi"why are you so late?"
Y/n"just I had a lot of works and I didn't ate lunch so I went to there to eat but then I bumped into this stupid guy and made me apologize him for no reason"
Yoongi"oh okay so you ate your dinner?"
Y/n"no"
Yoongi"okay then come let's eat together"

Jimin perspective
Yessss finally I got every single information they are planning to kill Yoongi on his birthday wich is on 9th March and we are now 28 February so I need to do something to keep him safe