2

After school we all went home. I walked back with Gyeong-su and we were dumb as usual. When we went home we both got to our apartments. I openend the door and saw I was home alone. I was just inside for 5 minutes and I'm already bored. I'm going to text the groups chat.

( -I-sakiee = i-sak
-cheongie = cheong-san
-susu = su-hyeok
- onny = on-jo
- gygy = gyeong-su
Those are just nicknames for their names in youre contacts)

The animals

Y/n
Hey guys, wanna hang out tonight?
I-sakiee<3
Yes! I'm so bored
Cheongie:)
Same, I'll be there.
Susu
I'll be there, don't want to be left out:)
Onny<3
Comingg
Gygy <3
If you're there y/n, i'll be there.
Y/n
Nice, our place, 8 pm, bring some woods and fire for a campfire.

Time skip

Its 7:30 pm now. I went outside and walked 2 doors next to mine. I knock on it and Gyeong-su opened the door. "Ready?" I ask him with a soft smile. "Ready." He answered. We both walked down the building and walked to our tree. I-sak and Su-hyeok were already there. Finally 10 minutes over 8 On-jo and Cheong-san came. They were literally made for each other, but On-jo likes Su-hyeok already.

We all sat down in a circle with a campfire in the middle. We decided to play truth or dare. I started. "Okay uhh..." I began. "I-sak, truth or dare." "Truth" "okay, what is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" I asked her. "That's probably going dressed in my halloween costume to school, a day before halloween because I thought it was already halloween." She said. Everyone laughed.

"My turn" I-sak said. "Truth or dare, Su-hyeok." She said. "Dare." He said. "Okay, I dare you to kiss the hottest girl here." She said smiling and then looking at On-jo who doesn't agree. Su-hyeok stood up, smirked and kissed On-jo. After the kiss they were both red as tomato's.

"Okay truth or dare, Gyeong-su." "Truth." "Do you got a crush?" "Yes." After he said yes it went silent. Everyone was curious. "Who?" I asked. Hoping it is me. No not me. No. Stupid brain. "No one." He said. "No tell us." I said. "For another time." He said while smirking. He makes everyone nervous.

We were done playing truth or dare by 9. It was time to go home now. I walked with Gyeong-su. "Soo..." I started. "What?" "Who you like?" I asked him. "Another time I said." "No no, tell me please, just me, I will not tell anyone else. Promise." I promised him.

"No." He said dryly and walked off. I ran after him and then walked by his side again. "Ok. I'm sorry. I won't ask it again." I said, meaning it. He nodded and we both walked home.

When I waved Gyeong-san goodbye, I opened my door and went inside. I saw my mom wasn't home yet. She is always home late, for her work. She cares more about her work then about me. I don't even know what works she does.

I went to my bathroom. Took a shower. Brushed my teeth. And make my way to bed. I scrolled trough instagram first, and I saw I was tagged in a photo. I clicked on it. It was our little friend group. I liked the picture and then I went to sleep.

In your dream
I went up, packed my bag, and picked up Gyeong-su. We walked to school. I got already a strange feeling. We went to class and there is a student missing. The lesson was done and you had your break. Then the whole schoon canteen was full with monsters. Zombies.

End of dream

I sat right up in bed, sweat all over my face. I just had a bad dream. Wait. What happend in my dream again? I can't remember? Weird. It doesn't feels right.

After I brushed my teeth and took my schoolbag I went outside and Gyeong-su was already waiting. "Hey n/n." He said. I didn't listen. "Okay so tonight we eat chicken at the restaurant of Cheongs-san's mother. She wants us to try first." "Sure." I said not knowing what he actually said.

"And Cheong-san's mom is going to braid your hair." "Yes." "With pink bows." "Okay sounds fun." "Then she will make a picture of you and put it on Facebook." "Alright."

"Okay what is going on, you're not here with your mind." He said worried. "Nothing." I lied. Why I always lie. "You're lying." He said. "Just a bad dream." I said.

"What was it about?" He asked. "Thats the point, I can't remember, but it felt so real." I answered. "Weird." After the conversation we just walked to school.

(Time skip of the day, because this was that day they were cleaning.)

Heyyyy, my first chapter has already 10 reads so thank you. The other chapter will come soon.

-nina