What do we do?

After what happened yesterday, I have the smallest urge in the world to get up from my bed. I glanced around us and I saw curious faces light up. They probably already started a few disgusting rumors. I was so lightheaded in the moment that I forgot to care. But that feeling was addicting. It made me whole, warmed me up, and made me confused. I would've never guessed my first kiss is gonna be my best friend, and on top of that:the half of the school has seen it. And the other half; they probably have heard the news.
As I dozed, the sound of knocking against the rough wooden texture interrupted my thinking.
"Hey, are you in there?"
It was my mum. I panicked for a heartbeat, then I remembered: she can't know what happened yesterday. I'm safe.

"Yeah. Do I have to do the chores or...?"
I was ready to jump back under the covers to pretend how sleepy I was. That always worked because mum said resting is important. Especially for a teenager. So she would go away and let me get some beauty sleep.

"Oh, no. I just came up to have a talk with you. We don't really have time nowadays, so I thought we could talk, you know, just some mother-son activities."
I chuckled as mum stepped in. She didn't look so fresh. She doesn't sleep too much, so it is understandable why does she has dark circles under her eyes. She's pretty stressed, thanks to her boss, who is(at least in my viewpoint), is just an arrogant asshole.
-
After mum quickly sprinted to the Kindergarten, I dressed up. She overworks herself and I'm worried. But that concern is not too important when a lot of kids saw me make out with Sachiro. I planned on lying to my mum and pretend to be sick but that wouldn't be fair to Sachiro. He shouldn't face all of this alone. Should I just pretend that yesterdays events were parts of my imagination? Or I could text him to ask what could we do? I shouldn't panic about such a little aspect, I've seen worse. And it doesn't fit my character.
-
As I reached the gates a lump in my throat started growing. I feel like I could vomit up my dinner anytime. I can escape still. Where the hell is Sachiro when I panic?

"Hey, Korai-kun."
His voice pushed down my urge to vomit. I almost jumped a kilometer in my surprise.

"Hey, Hirugami."
I gulped as our eyes met. I couldn't tell what he was feeling, but I'm sure he's not very excited to acknowledge the reactions, too.

"Could we talk? You know, in a more, uh, private space."
He shrugged while looking around, eyeing the kids who walked past us. They glanced at us while they were talking. But they sure noticed Sachiro's gaze because they immediately stopped looking.

"Sure. Lead the way."
This conversation felt too awkward. It's not because I made out with him. That wouldn't even be a problem, you know, only if it would've happened in somewhere we're alone. But now, we're both dead. Super dead. I'm blessing God because mum can't hear the rumors. But I'm not entirely safe. But back to the topic, what are we gonna do? I know they will try to find a way to pick on us.
As we arrived to our destiny the bell rang. Sachiro let out an annoyed huff as he heard its sound.
"Shit."
I cursed under my breath as the bell's sound echoed in my ears. I thought it was time to attend to class, but my "boyfriend" thought otherwise. He grabbed my wrist while locking our sights.
"We can talk now. At least peacefully. I can't guarantee Natsumi-chan won't be nagging us in the breaks. And we can actually plan on something before the atom bomb explodes."
The confident look in his eyes helped me build up some courage.
"Yeah, you're right. So, what are we gonna do now? We can't stop the rumors, nor we can change the past."
He looked at the panorama, thinking for a solid minute, then turned back to me.
"We should play along. The only problem is Hisa and her friends."
He gestured towards the benches. I understood what he was trying to say, so I sat down. He followed me. After that, he took my hand. A rush of blood painted my cheeks rosy. Our eyes met. I saw he was trying to search for words and it was a difficult job. He parted his lips several times to form his words, but they never seemed to come out.
"I... I don't know what's gonna happen, but we're gonna sort it out. She's not going to pick on us, for sure. It's not our main problem, but she's a weird person. Make sure to stay away from her. I don't want her to jump on you because we made out in front of her."
A breathy giggle escaped my throat as he got closer. I could feel his breath on my face. He grinned while squeezing my palm. His hands were cold compared to mine. Mine felt like it was on fire(I could tell, his palm almost melted into mine).
I almost leaned in. I forgot we aren't actually dating. I realized our closeness may be awkward, now that I realized we aren't actually in love.
I rushed my brain to make our situation more...casual? If you could name it that. I couldn't think about anything. What is the right thing to do?
I wasn't sure about my decision when I continued to lean closer. I didn't want to see his reaction, because I could make a mistake by my action. I pressed a quick kiss on his cheek.
I unsurely took a glimpse at his face. He didn't look uncomfortable, nor weirded out, but confused. I mean, I would be too, but please don't do that.
He smiled.
"I don't know how did I earn that, but thank you."
His smile got wider as he spoke.
Oh, I did it again. Brain, stop this madness.
Maybe if we ignored each other than people would forget about us?
"Should we go back? We already skipped 15 minutes, so it's kinda optional. Plus, your mum would kill you if she knew you skipped class with me because we made out."
He hopped up, waiting for me to do the same. But I planned something else. You had your time, it is my time to shine!
"Nah, I rather not. The better option is mum slicing my head off. Or do you have any arguments why math class is an excellent choice?"
"Your mum will kill me, too. Imagine, how mad she would be if she knew I molested your lips without her knowing."
"I don't think 'molested' is the correct word to use, but sure. I can't wait to witness her making you deepthroat your own testicles."
"You know what? You're gonna come with me."
"Oh, and what if I don't, love?"
The nickname is only for the teasing. He visibly cringed at it, so I'm doing a fantastic job.
"I make sure you will."
"What."
As the sort of question barely left my mouth I begin to sprint. Sachiro already started to run, wich was anything but good. In this point I'm just surprised the teachers didn't come out and put our dumb ass in class. I mean, we were pretty loud, soooo...are they like, dead or deaf or dumb or they don't give two shits about us? But that isn't my main problem right now. My problem is a 6'3" tall brunette(a really good looking one) who I had made out with, running after my ass because I told him my mum would make him suck himself off. And what was the result? We ran around the school until I successfully tripped after the 4th lap.
"Fuck."
He arrived, out of breath. I didn't have much either, but I managed to hide it better.
He pulled me up from the muddy ground. In a more correct way: PICKED me up.
"That's a double fuck."
I wasn't too dirty, but I luckily got a few bruises and scars. Great.
"We are going home."
He scanned my whole body before speaking. I know I had better days, but if we go home mum will make me eat my balls, too.
"What?"
"Yep, you heard it right. I'm going home with you. Or do you prefer to explain what the heck we were doing instead of sitting in class? I will tell them later you felt sick and I brought you home and took care of you."
"Ugh, when you put it that way."
"Now, "love", how much do your wounds hurt?"
"They're fine, dumbass. Don't treat my like a princess because I officially tripped on the fucking slippery mud."
"Oh, I'm so sorry your highness, but I must make a statement:the fancy liquid is almost flowing from every part of your precious walking sticks."
I glanced at my leg and holy shit, he was right. My legs looked terrible. Before I could've reacted he scooped me up.
"What the-"
"We're faster if I carry you. We don't have to stop in every five minutes because to check up on your legs."
I huffed as I accepted my fate. It wasn't bad or uncomfortable, but it felt weird. His hand on my side wasn't anything special, but the other one was literally held into my thigh for life. He caressed to side of it with his warm thumbs, which made my idiot butterflies have a dance party in my stomach.
"And why do you have to carry me like a bride?"
"Just to show you how muscular your "boyfriend" is.
"Wow, where did my boyfriend's braincells go?"
"If your blood gets on my stuff, then you're cleaning them!"