I JUST WANT ONE RING FROM YOU (Simu Liu and I)

Start from the beginning

I received a call from Florence. She was doing my business and I though I needed to lend a hand.
- Hi, Fernanda! Look, sorry for the inconvenience but someone brought you a ring here.
- A ring??? What?
- Yeah, weird isn't it? But it is so pretty and... Rare. It looks from abroad.
- Right, but... Who brought the ring?
- A chinese man called Simu.
- What? I was talking to him when I went downstairs... He was nice to me and all but he gave a ring? What for?
- I don't know girl. Maybe he liked you! I think you should find him asap. I will try to find what this ring means. Get some rest okay? Simu! Don't forget it! Bye!

I was so confused that I didn't know what to say.

I laid on my bed and started to search for Simu, when I found him online doing some stories... And guess what? He was playing with puppies.
- Oh no, please... I don't want to see any puppy! - I had to send him a message.
- Hello Fernanda. Glad you found me!
- I am not. You, you are so insensive! You heard about my story and now you are posting about pets?!?
- Look. I am sorry! I didn't mean to hurt or make you feel bad. I was playing with my pets because I was out of the city. I needed to see them and your story made me feel reflexive somehow.
- Okay, I forgive you for that. Simu, listen, do you know where can I find a pet shop to donate my pet's stuff?
- I know a place. But it's in my hometown in Canada.
- But you told me you were from China?
- Actually I was born in China. But I moved very little to Toronto. And now you have to tell me where you are from?
- São Paulo.
- Oh, I heard it's a huge city!
- Yes it is! And asians have two places to go when they need to feel represented, in São Paulo. But it's mostly Japanese and Korean people.
- Hehe, don't worry cause Chinese people are everywhere. So, about the Capuccino?
- Can I leave the box with you? Where can you meet me?
- Can we do this on Friday? I want to talk to you better.
- Sure, not a big deal. I am kinda lost now, but on Friday I will be better.
- I can give you capuccino and Chinese food then. You like it?
- Sure I do! Why are you being so nice?
- Because I liked your way, somehow.

I really wanted to ask about that ring but I left it out. He was being so charming and cute to me that I didn't ask him at all.

- So, 7pm at Starbucks?
- Yes! I am so glad that you accepted! Thank you!
- You're welcome! Thank you for lending me a hand.
- It's okay.

I left Instagram, but after that I left, I saw a notification from Simu. With a phone number. Maybe it's his. I will call him tomorrow.

After a whole week of work and burning some candles at home, I was wondering how the night would be with Simu. He is very gentle! And I saw some photos of him on Instagram. Yes, he is a cutie indeed. And I didn't know he was a model... Well at least his body seems to be.

Grabbed my black dress, some black high heels and tried to do a ponytail but my hair was very nice, so I didn't have to worry about it. I tried not to cry while I was grabbing my dog's things because I was using some make up. Got my mask on and asked for an uber to reach the place where we would meet each other.

When I arrived, I was surprised by Simu. He opened the door so I could get out of the car.
- Hello!
- Thank you Simu! Can you please get this box for me? Please!
- Sure I can!
I left the car and now I was just feeling a good smell. It was from Simu, I'm sure.
- You are looking good tonight!
- Thank you again! You're making me blush...
- Hey, you're not used to compliments?
- Not really. Let's get in? I will get used to it!
When I got inside the coffee shop, which I though it would be a Starbucks, I got surprised. He took me to a coffee shop with cats. Why? I don't know but I liked the idea.
- You know, sometimes when I miss my parents, I come here. They had lot of cats. I can't have one because of the dogs but I really feel comfortable here. I hope you are not allergic.
- I am not! Actually I never had a cat in my life. I like them, though.
- I don't know if you believe that but, some people say that cats can clean up our spirits. That's why mom have some at home... In Canada.
- Oh, I see. Well, I am feeling better here! I hope you understand if I start to cry here out of nowhere.
- Yeah, and I will not give you any reasons for it, Fer.
- Thank you. You are too kind!
- I am not, I am just trying to cheer you up a little. Oh, hello kitty! - A cat just jumped out on his lap and I started to laugh. It was a very cute caramel cat. Some other cats came up near me and some didn't like my smell because I was, somehow, smelling like a dog.