19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈

Start from the beginning

"Sam, I was mad at you for what you did, I really was, but I'm not the person to hold grudges." Lanie's soft smile was contagious to Sam and they both took their seats on the sofa's wondering how they were going to form an alliance with each other.

For another ten minutes, the teens were slowly figuring out a stable plan for the alliances of their dojos. Lanie felt awkward, knowing she was in Cobra Kai but didn't want to tell the other teens. At least not yet.

But the sudden sounds of a cat meowing made all heads turn, and Bert went up to the door,  attempting to grab the cat, but he was suddenly thrown through the window, glass shards flying everywhere onto the tiles.

"Bert are you okay?" Lanie instantly went to the boy's side, her motherly instincts kicking in.

"No cat." Walking through the door was Hawk and the rest of the Corba Kai's. On the other side of the house, Tory walked in and she stared at Lanie sadly, not sure if she could trust her. 

Suddenly, punches and kicks were being thrown into the air and Lanie was, unfortunately, facing Hawk, meaning she had to fight him.

"I don't want to hurt you, princess."

"What did I say about you calling me that, Eli?" Lanie knew that Hawk was sensitive about his birth name and she also knew it was going to get under his skin, so Lanie used this as an advantage and struck first, hitting him hard in the stomach. He stumbled back slightly, a malicious smile slowly creeping onto his face.

"Is that all you got, princess?"

"Not even close, Eli." Both teens struck first and Hawk got the advantage by sweeping her legs, his body now on top of hers. He pinned her wrists onto the hardwood flooring and did nothing. He was simply staring into her eyes, making Lanie furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Wake up, Lanie."

"What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean?" Lanie was completely confused. She stared around her surroundings and her heart dropped, seeing that everything around her was gleaming white and the divine light was starting to fill her vision, everyone's voices echoing in her head.

"Lanie, I said wake up!" She gasped for air, not sure what was happening to her body. It felt as if an electric shock was being jolted in her body, everything starting to feel energized once again.

And that's when Lanie finally woke up.

DECEMBER 19TH WAS THE DAY Lanie woke up from her four-month coma. During her time in the dreaded unconscious state, Lanie was still able to hear the familiar voices of her friends and family. They would tell her everything, from the very first day of her coma, even until today, the day when Lanie's friends were fighting in the LaRusso household.

When Robby got out of juvie, he went to visit the hospital every day, talking to his girlfriend about his day, hoping that she would wake up when he would be there. But as every morning and night slipped by, Robby was slowly losing hope, his mind reluctantly drifting to the thought that Lanie may never wake up.

He would cry himself to sleep every night, thinking about the forbidden thought of the doctor's pulling the plug on Lanie.

But tonight changed everything.

Currently, Robby was at the Cobra Kai dojo, glaring intently at his dad and Daniel. Everything in his mind was being turned into slush. First, Robby fought his father and his forehead was gashed open, and now, his phone was incessantly buzzing with multiple text messages.