me and my husband

Start from the beginning

   "Good morning, Dr. Reid," he said. "Care for a donut?"

   Spencer ignored him completely, clenching his fists as he stared at Gus. With anger coursing through his veins, he marched over to Gus and punched him as hard as he could. Gus stumbled back, dropping the napkin and plate as blood dripped from his nose.

   Without a second thought, Spencer grabbed Gus and slammed him into the wall. He grabbed him by the shoulders, slamming him roughly.

   "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Spencer boomed. "DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!"

   "Wait--just wait," Gus breathed.

   "KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE!" Spencer yelled before punching him again.

   More blood dripped from Gus' nose and mouth as Luke and Matt grabbed Spencer, pulling him off. Emily quickly entered the room with Rossi, hearing the shouting from their offices. Their eyes widened as the rest of the team left their desks and hurried into the room. Bella and Penelope entered the room, their mouths half-open in shock.

   "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Spencer continued to yell, trying to reach for Gus as Luke and Matt held him back. "YOU FUCKING SNAKE! YOU FUCKING PERVERT! NEVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN!"

   "DR. REID, THAT IS ENOUGH!" Emily yelled as Tara and JJ helped Gus up, supporting his head as he continued to bleed.

   "Let me go!" Spencer exclaimed, trying to break from Luke and Matt's grip. 

   "Not until you calm down," Luke said softly.

   "He fucking kissed my wife," Spencer hissed. "I can't calm down, he should be fucking dead."

   "Spencer!" Bella exclaimed, tearing up. "Stop it!"

   With shallow breaths, Spencer stopped fighting against Luke and Matt as they slowly released him. Emily scowled as she looked between Spencer and Bella before glancing over at Gus. 

   "Get him to a hospital," she said to JJ and Tara before she turned to Spencer. "And you, in my office. Now."

   She led Spencer out as Bella moved out of the way, her eyes glancing over to stare at the bloodstain on the wall. Penelope reached out and rubbed her on the back, attempting to comfort her despite being in complete shock as well. 

   Luke shrugged, "I think that prick deserved it."

   Bella wiped the tears from her eyes and darted out of the room. 

*                *               *

   Bella carried Emma on her hip as she unlocked the front door, throwing her bag down with a huff as Spencer trailed behind her. 

   "Bells, I'm sorry," Spencer said, holding an ice pack against his knuckles.

   Shaking her head, Bella ignored him as she carried Emma into the living room. She sat her down and turned on the TV, handing Emma dolls before making her way into the kitchen. Spencer followed behind her, watching as she pulled pasta from the cupboards before reaching for a saucepan.

   "Bella," Spencer said again.

   "Spencer, I can't even look at you right now," she hissed. "I can't believe that you--you got us both sent home! You got yourself suspended for two weeks!"

   "I know."

   "Are you proud?"

   "No."

   Bella shook her head as she filled the saucepan with water before setting it over the stove. Spencer slowly approached her, reaching his hand out as Bella glanced over and backed away.