"tu bache se jal rha hai.....hayyeee kinna nonna lag rha hai tu "and she hovered him smoothered his face with kisses .
Now it was it for him he pulled her under him and smashed his lips on hers....they broke the kiss by a knock ....

"sexy chetti aai " said shinda and she pecked sid's lips and says

"aa rhi hu ".

They both get ready and go down....
"aagye love birds "said kk and sidnaaz sat ...they all had the dinner with random gupshup ...and his sister and family left saying

"mom is alone....come soon you both God bless "

sana was keeping the dishes in the sink ...when sid came and hugged her from back

"mat dho mai dhodhunga "and took the plates from her hands and she turned back and patted his cheecks
"aap kon ho...."she said making him confuse ..

"kya bol rhi hai gadhii"....and she again patted his cheeks

"aap mere baby sidharth ko bhejdo ...aap koi aur ho .....sidharth jo kabhi apna kaam bhi khud se nhi karta tha ....aaj mere liye bartan dhoyega "and patted her cheeks with his hand and said

"mai koi sapna to nhi dekh rhi "and he pulled her and said

"aa mai tujhe sapne se bahar Lata hu ruk tu" and she said

"no Amma no sorry sorry mazaak kar rhi thi mai ...."and hugged him ......
.They went out and saw kk and Teja ...looking at them

"yaar hum ghar ja rhe hai but tumhaare liye .. ek problem chodke jayenge "said kk "mai problem hu papa.....mujhe ab to bilkul bhi nhi jana ......mai sexy ko hugg karke sounga aaj .....itne dino baad mile hum" and hugs shehnaz and she looks at sidharth who was shooting daggers towards shinda.....

"shindu chal yaar Ghar pe ...unhe akele rehne de " said Teja ..

"mummy aap to rehne hi do...aap gurabaaz ko sambhalo ...aap akele time spend karo dono ....mai isko sexy ke saath akele nhi chodunga ...."and looked at sidharth scrunching his nose and sidharth did the same and they chuckled ..

"koina teju baby ...jao apne sunny ke saath time spend Karo ....byeee"
Teja kk left bidding bye to them. Sana aur shinda hug karke tv dekh rhe the aur SHUKLAJI NE MUH SADAYA HUA THA .....

sana looks at him with the corner of her eyes who's looking at shinda in sanas lap ki voh usse abhi uthaake fek dega ....
Shehnaz feels sad for him but to make him happy she keeps her head on his chest and he moved his face away .....

"mera puttu gusse mat ho plss "she whispered ...and he rolled his eyes looking here and there

"bebu nhi hai mera " she said .....
"yaar yeh bebu ...baby baad mai karna mera scene miss horha hai ..."said shinda and it was done for sidharth he got up and walked away ........

He was walking towards the room murmering

"mera scene kharaab karke apna scene dekhne ke padi hai usko......mai iska uthaake fek dunga yaha se ...sexy..yeh ..sexy voh......aur woh SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL beth ke mahaul ko enjoy kar rhi hai rather than telling him to get lost "he rubbed his forehead harshly and looked at his waist where two arms were hugging him from back....

"sorry bebu .....voh aisa hi hai ....kisssi ki bhi nhi sunta ......pls tu bura mat Maan ...uski side se main sorry bolti hu...."she said pulling her ears and he just smiled and hugged her ....

"tera yeh cute face kisssi din kaand karwaega"and kissed the top of her head...

"mAi bhi japhi paa lan "asked shinda coming towards them Nd sidnaaz positively and he jumps on them ......
THEY looked like a complete family thought sidhart and held both their hands and went in the bedroom .