Chapter 37: One on One

Start from the beginning

"Where is he?" Syaoran growled at the men inside the room which were full of monitors and such. It looked like a security room.

The men in front of him had their hands in the air but kept their mouths shut.

Syaoran eyed the man who seemed like he was the head of the Kins security and pointed his gun at him. "Speak" he ordered harshly.

His mouth was still shut tight.

"Aki" just as Syaoran said his name, a gunshot erupted and one of the men in the room fell on the floor, dead with a bullet stuck in between his eyes. "Still not talking?" he asked the man darkly.

"Th-That door" he stuttered out, pointing to one of the doors opposite the one they used in coming in.

"Where does it lead?"

"The weapons room" he muttered out.

Keeping his gun firmly pointed to his heart. Syaoran looked over the man's shoulder and at all the monitors in the room. Some screens were off, and he guessed that they were the cause of that. But there were still a lot of screens on left regardless.

"Show me" Syaoran ordered before grabbing him and pulling him onto the chair ruthlessly. "Cameras to your weapons room, turn it on"

The man gulped and did as he was told, making 6 of the screens change its images to a large room that had different sorts of weaponry and explosives inside. But no Tsuyoshi.

Syaoran help his gun at the back of his head.

"How stupid do you think I am?" he hissed into his ear, making him gulp even more. "Where…is…he?" he ordered out, word for word. Without waiting for a reply, he turned to Jay and nodded at him.

Two more gunshots erupted, and two more bodies fell to the floor.

"He's through that other door!" One of the men spoke up abruptly, pointing to the door beside the one being pointed to him earlier. "It'll lead you up the roof" he muttered, half irritated and half scared.

"You heard him. Turn the cameras to the roof on" Syaoran ordered.

The man in front of him glared at the man who was stupid enough to reveal their boss' whereabouts.

After clicking around, 10 screens switched to the roof which was all shaped triangularly and another 8 screens switched to a large area of a flat ground in the middle. Surely enough, 2 of the screens shown that Tsuyoshi really was on the roof with the flat surface, and he was up there talking with a woman while he was readying his guns.

"Who's that?" Syaoran said, pointing to the woman who was with him.

"A slut he's really fond of" the man retorted seeing Saori. He really wasn't fond of the woman, she always acted like she had authority over the rest of them when she was just one of Tsuyoshi's women albeit his favorite.

Syaoran turned to the other monitors and just saw Mika, Naoko and Takashi who was carrying Chiharu in his arms, walk past one of them.

"Aki, Jay, you guys stay and keep an eye on things from here. I'll go on ahead and take care of Shikou myself. Don't come after me. If you find a way to monitor the girls from here, or find a quick way out, or even find the bombs from here, do that as well"