How it Works

Welcome to the "How it Works" section, where I'll cover rules, payment, and what you can expect from my reviews. 

Rules:

1. Be patient! I am a student working multiple jobs, so I'll write reviews when I have the chance to relax and unwind. This means it may take time for me to get to your review. 

2. Be respectful. If you don't agree with my feedback, that's okay! I will be respectful in my review, so please return the favor. 

3. Carefully read this page! Make sure you don't miss any important info so you can get your review accepted as soon as possible. 

4. After your review is posted, let me know what you think! I want these reviews to be helpful and fun, so please drop a comment and let me know if the review was meaningful to you or what I could improve next time. Thanks!

What I read:

I read all genres except for poetry, fanfiction, and smut. I will only read books written in English, as I cannot give feedback in a language I'm not fluent in. Mature stories are totally fine, as long as the plot does not revolve around smut. LGBTQ+ stories are welcomed and encouraged!

I will read no more than 5 chapters of your book at a time. I do this to ensure I can get to other people's books without too much delay. If you'd like me to review more of your book, please submit another form after your review is published.  

If you're not sure if I'll read your story, PM me and I'll let you know. 

What I won't read:

Poetry, fanfiction, smut, and books that violate Wattpad's content guidelines. I will not read stories that glorify abuse, sexual assault, or any forms of bigotry. I reserve the right to reject a book for any reason. 

Payment: 

Because I put time and effort into these reviews, I ask that you support me in doing this work. 

1. Follow this account. It doesn't have to be a permanent follow, but that would be nice!

2. Give this book a shoutout on your message board. Since I'm just starting this book, we need to generate more traffic and get these reviews rolling! 

3. Add this book to your reading list to you get notified when I post your review. 

4. Please check out one of the works on my second account, Gaiatfox.  Please leave at least one comment letting me know what you thought so that I know you've completed the payment. I don't ask that you read a specific number of chapters, all I ask is that you give one of my books a genuine chance to catch your interest! 

That's it! Keep reading to find out what to expect from my reviews. 

What to expect:

My goal is to give you constructive and helpful feedback about your writing, while also having fun! I find that smoking weed inspires my creativity and allows me to notice things I don't usually. Please expect a review that is a combination of subjective opinion (things I liked/disliked, what I enjoyed, what stood out to me), and more objective comments on the following:

Title, cover, and blurb

Writing style

Grammar, punctuation, and spelling

Characters

Dialogue

Plot

And anything else you specifically request.

While I will always be respectful, I will point out places where I think your writing could improve. I do not intend this to be harsh or overly critical, but please expect a healthy dose of critique in your review. Even the best writers have room to grow! If you're not open to hearing constructive criticism, this review book may not be the best fit for you. Please keep this in mind! 

All that sound good? Then I'll see you in the forms section! The password is your favorite thing that's green :)