Chapter 2: Change Once. Now Change Again

When I woke up Damien and the other man were sitting in chairs away from each other. Damien was asleep and the other man was reading a book in anger or frustration. I blinked twice and got up. They both noticed my movement and bolted up the book dropped to the floor but Damien caught it and set it on the table. "Hi my name is Luke," the man said coming to me. "What happen? Why do I have a headache," I ask. "I feed you my blood then snapped that pretty little neck of yours," Damien smiled "which changed," Luke sighed. "Changed me into what," I ask. "Are you really that dense," Damien sneered. "Bell... you're a vampire now. Here is a necklace that will protect you from the sun," Luke said. His icy blue eyes were calm and reassuring as he handed me a heart shaped necklace that had a blue diamond in the middle.

"Told you she was beautiful," Damien said as he snatched the necklace from my hand and put it on my neck. "Why did you change me," I ask "look I didn't expect my Brother to do that," Luke said. "I like you. You're stubborn, careless, powerful and beautiful too," Damien laughed and sat down with glee. I sped forward and snatched his collar while lifting him up. Then I gripped his neck "Hey," Luke yelled coming forward. Damien chuckled softly then grabbed my wrist I hissed at him in anger. "Relax Brother, she's harmless for me. This is why i picked her," Damien smiled. I lowered him and dropped my arm to my side but Damien grabbed me wrist and held fast so I couldn't move.

"Now are you hungry," Damien asked. "No! Animals only Damien," Luke ordered. "Animals?" I squeak. "You are so dull! We drink blood fool. My Brother thinks you shouldn't drink human blood," Damien snapped dropping my wrist. "I don't want either of them," I stated. "You won't like them dead. Plus humans taste so much better," Damien chuckled and I responded with a glare. "You have to feed or you'll die," Luke explained. "Then I will die. I won't take someone or things life," I say sternly.

Damien bolted to my side and shoved me into a chair I let out a gasp of shock. "I won't let that happen," Damien vowed holding me still. His hands on my bare shoulders his hot breath hit my face. I wanted to punch him but kiss him at the same time. I struggle against him baring my teeth. "Isn't that cute!" Damien laughed keeping his eyes locked with mine.