Chapter 19: Shock

Začít od začátku

"I'm a Wolf if that's what you mean" Sakura said as she took off her jacket, revealing her tattoo.

The guy was shocked at the rank of her tattoo but still nodded at his companions as Sakura wore back her jacket.

Sakura drove pass the gate followed by Sairi who wasn't checked anymore. They both stopped by the side of the road, on top of the small cliff by the mansion and looked on as people started to head over to the racing area.

"Hey Sairi" said Sakura with a knock on the window of the car as she took off her helmet.

"What is it?"

"What were the orders Tsuyoshi gave you?"

"He just said that I'll be here to help you if you need me"

"Do you mind if you stay here? If they find out you don't have a tattoo, they'll most likely kill you. Since I have one, it would be safe if I go there alone. But if you find some Wolves here, show your stuff and seduce them into telling you some information about this party" she giggled seeing Sairi's face before turning serious again. "Would you mind?"

"No, not at all…just come up here if you need me, a-and I'll try to err…seduce them"

Sakura smiled at her innocence. For a Kin, she was one of the more innocent ones, considering her age. "Thanks"

She held up her hair and turned it a few times, keeping every strand hidden in the helmet as she wore it again. She started the bike again and headed down the ramp, past to the aligned cars in a fast speed.

*****

"Okay everyone…bets are placed and it seems like most of you bet on the winner for the past bike races we had, Li" said the announcer. "Now, riders, get your bikes ready for the race"

Syaoran checked his bike for any faults it may have. People were surrounding him and some of the bikers that are competing against him. He smirked as he got on his bike and shined his helmet.

"Good luck" said the short haired brunette who had taken a huge liking to him.

"Thanks Jen" Syaoran said as he looked at the other racers. He glanced at Eriol and the guys before wearing his helmet.

*****

"So there you are" whispered Sakura to herself as she saw Syaoran by the front line talking to some brunette. "Found yourself a new girl to screw I see"

She followed his gaze and found herself looking over at Tomoyo and the rest of her friends. She couldn't help but smile. But as Syaoran wore his helmet she smirked and turned the corner, into the racing area and towards the front line, just as people started to move to the sides to watch. Nobody noticed her come in, until…

"Looks like we have another challenger" rang the announcer's voice.

Sakura sighed inwardly as she saw most of the people now looking her way, even Syaoran and the gang. Good thing the visor on her helmet was dark.

"You've got some guts little lady" said the announcer.

'I'll show you little lady' Sakura hissed inside her head as she wore the leather gloves that were in her inner jacket pockets. Now she wished she had worn pants to at least fool them before revealing her identity.