Episode 8: Her Greatest Competitor

Start from the beginning

Sweety pulls out a cigarette from the packet and taps on the packet. Agastya snatches it from her hand and throws it along with the entire packet into the dust bin. She observes him with a straight face. He returns back and hugs her by her waist and kisses her.

"Dekha? I was just in time. Baaki ke sutte ka bhi maine intezaam kar liya hai. Farah aur Rishab have agreed. Chalo shift karte hai.", He says picking up her things and stuffing it into a bag.

She observes him doing so for a while. He was stuffing her clothes into the bag.

"Dude! Those are my undies. Sharam nahi aati tumhe aise kisi female ke undergarments ko haat lagaate huye?", She asks glaring at him.

"Huh? But kuch der pehle humne..", He looks at her baffled.

She smirks and pushes him back on the bed for a quick coitus.

"You got me for a second. I thought tumne plan change kar diya.", He says.

"Kar bhi diya toh kya problem hai? I hope you haven't falling in love with me?", She asks.

"Huh?", He looks at her in surprise.

"Aisa hai toh abhi bol do because I am not interested in any kind of commitments which would bring pain later.", She says. All the time his eyes were fixated on her face.

 All the time his eyes were fixated on her face

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Aur haan, zaruri nahi hai ki har ek commitment tumhe dard hi de. Kuch commitments zindagi bar ki khushiya bhi deti hai", He says.

"Achcha? Tumhe mili hai aisi commitment kabhi kisi se?", She asks.

"Abhi tak toh nahi mili hai, par main dard ke darr se apne life ko chance dena se nahi chukhunga. Pyaar karna gunah nahi hai.", He says

"Haan. Par galat insaan se pyaar karna gunah hai. Kyuki tum usko tumhara dil todne ka haq dete ho. Aur Dil todne walon ko phaansi honi chahiye.", She speaks with a enraged eyes but broken heart.

Agastya's POV:

It is the same dialogue which I've heard thousands of time in the theatre weeks back during audition but the intensity of emotion which Sweety has on her face is unmatched. I wasn't wrong in asking her to be the lead performer because only she can express what she has written in her script.

With this one sentences, I know that I have fallen in love with a right person because joh dil todne ko gunah samajhti hai woh kabhi kisi ka dil kaise todh sakti hai? Aur main, jiska dil pehle toot chuka hai, apne pyaar ke dil ko kabhi nahi tuttne dunga.

They both shift her luggage into Agastya's room. The four have dinner together. While Sweety kept silent and ate her food quietly most of the time, the other three, as usual chattered.