"Yeah I'm sorry I just have like a bunch to do but we should do this again like a real sleepover not just you doing me a favor" Amelia offered closing her bag.

That's what Lexi liked about Amelia. Usually when someone went to her it was for favors since Lexi was so kind she didn't have the heart to say no.

She's never done anything for herself. She could tell when people were using her which is why she knew Amelia wasn't she genuinely wanted to be her friend.

"Yeah of course whenever you want" Lexi agreed, picking some stuff up.

"Thank you for letting me stay" Amelia went and gave her a hug then let go. "I'll see you Monday I guess"

"Yeah here let me walk you out" Lexi said following her out the door. Once Amelia drove off, Lexi went back to her room.

When Amelia arrived at her house like usual her dad was sitting at the head of the table while her mom sat next to him eating and looking through papers. When they heard the door open they turned to see Amelia.

"Hi mi niña. How was Cassie's?" Anna asked while Amelia walked towards them giving both of them a hug.

"It was fun having to come back. I have a paper due Monday '' Amelia replied leaning on her mom's chair.

"Well you want to eat, I can turn on the stove again..."

"I'll do it later, I'm going to go shower then I'll be back" Amelia stopped her from getting up as she nodded. "Be back in a minute" Amelia excused herself to her room.

After a while the doorbell rang, making Mrs.Gonzalez get up from her seat and open it to see fezco. She immediately smiled at him knowing he was there to see her husband.

"Hey fezco, how are you? Come in" she stepped aside allowing him in.

"I'm good, how about you?" He entered the house and looked around discreetly trying to see if Amelia was there.

"I'm good come on he's at the table" she led him over to the kitchen that was right next to the dining table he followed her while he looked around still trying to get a glimpse of Amelia.

When he didn't see her he figured she was probably in her room. Once he entered the kitchen Mr. Gonzalez looked up from his papers and got up his seat to greet fez. They sat down and began to talk while Anna stood in the kitchen cutting stuff to make dinner.

Then eventually Amelia walked into the kitchen.

Fez could hear her footsteps down the hall while she scrolled through her phone.

Alejandro was currently on the phone which made him step away.

Fez looked over to Amelia watching how she was smiling at her phone.

He could tell she had just gotten out of the shower her curls were damp and he could smell her lotion or hair products; he wasn't sure but she did smell good.

Amelia looked up as her dad sat back down on his chair when she saw fez they made eye contact which made her look back down to her phone pretending she didn't see him.

Now when Amelia did this Fez looked down feeling some type of way.

He knew Amelia had to act like she wasn't just at his house the night before kissing all up on him but for some reason he expected a smile from her or something but she didn't.

Instead she walked right past him and went towards the fridge where her mom was. Once she opened the fridge her dad turned over to her noticing she hadn't greeted his guest.