The Big Day

*Later At Mistys*

As i approached the door i jumped to see the door open.Heeeeey Girl!

Hey Misty,I Said Calmy i was excited but nervous at the same time.

Lets Do your Makeover.Misty Said,barely being able to be still.

Ok....I Said,still thinking it over.

When i came in she sat me in this stylist chair,The first thing she went to go get was the spray tan,Which was actually not as scary as i thought it would be.Then It was my hair,My Bright red hair.She asked me what my favorite color was,My Response was Neon Green.I Don't know how but she said blue would go with that.So She Put Blue Highlights in my hair,Then She told me it was time for the "Actual Makeover'

Oh Boy.

She put on about five layers of makeup,And showed me how to apply it.If you think about it,its kind of like painting.

She gave me makeup,and alot of outfits after we went shopping at Forever 21.

*The Next Morning*

when i woke up i remembered what misty said,so i curled my hair,put on my makeup and picked out a outfit,The Shirt Said,I Don't Do Mondays,And The Pants Were black skinny jeans.i waited on everything else untill after while.

I threw on my red beanie,and my black high heel boots,trying to keep blanced grabbed my bag and walked to school

when i got to school i understanded how to walk in these shoes,and when i walked through the door everyone's mouth dropped.I Heard people whispering,isn't that the geek?Oh Boy won't this be fun