*****

"Who the hell is that?" a male voice hissed.

"That girl Sakura" another voice of a man replied.

"Do you think I'm blind? That's not her you idiot!"

"Then who's she?"

"You're the dumb asses who took her here, you tell me!"

"Boss, she's coming around"

Mei Lin groaned and tried to move her body but every part which she tried to move was a real challenge. Her whole body felt numb, she felt tired and her head was ready to explode. Instead of doing anything else, she finalized on just opening her eyes.

She blinked a few times until her vision was focused and she saw three men in the room she was in.

"W-Who the hell are you?" she demanded in a strong voice but it only came out as a harsh whisper.

"You are pretty offensive for someone who was just kidnapped girly"

"Who you calling girly you bastards" she retorted but this time it came in a much louder tone.

Mei Lin tried to push herself up and managed a sitting position from her so-called bed which was made of hay.

"Where the fuck am I?" Mei Lin asked as she rubbed her head. She looked up and looked at the men more closely. "And who the hell are you?

"Better question is," Tsuyoshi started as she looked down at Mei Lin. "Who the hell are you?"

*****

"Jay" Tomoyo started as she was looking through the car window.

"What is it?"

"How long have you been with Mei Lin?"

"A couple of months"

"Do you love her?"

"With all my heart" Jay replied with a smile.

"That's good to know" Tomoyo sighed.

*****

"I asked you first" Mei Lin growled, not at all fazed at Tsuyoshi's tone.

"You're pretty confident considering your current position are you?" Tsuyoshi showed his tattoo on his neck which was of a black and red lightning bolt. The other two men showed their tattoos which was also a lightning bolt but of black and yellow.

*****

"Tomoyo, I'm glad your back!" Rika said excitedly.

"Why, what's happening?"

"Chiharu is currently in her new room with Takashi" Naoko giggled from behind Rika.

"They're making her a Wolf?"

"Yeah, well…I was hoping you'd get excited about all this" Rika said disappointedly, seeing Tomoyo's normal expression.

"I-I am…but this isn't the time" Tomoyo said in a whisper.