Chapter 4: The Wolves

Start from the beginning

"The Kin Kaie" Aki filled in. Syaoran nodded at this with his eyes closed.

"The Kins are our number 1 enemy especially their fucking bastard of a leader…Tsuyoshi Shikou. Meet any Kin, male or female, don't hesitate to kill them. You'll know if they are Kins, they have a lighting bolt tattoo just by the right side of their neck" he ran his hand through the crook of his neck at this.

"How did you get into a fight with that gang?" Sakura wondered.

"It's a longer story, maybe I'll tell you one day if I feel like it...but don't count on it"

"Fine" she replied, crossing her arms making him smirk.

"That's most of the things you should be aware of when you become a Wolf. Have any questions ask any of the guys" he said, ending the conversation. "By the way, you have to do the initiation first. Since you officially agreed to be part of all this, you can't back out of the initiation" the girls nodded. "You can either choose who does your initiation, a girl or a guy…your choice, just do it as soon as you can. You might as well stay the night since its getting dark and nearing dinner, we have many spare rooms in this mansion"

"What exactly is the initiation?" Sakura asked, seeing as he didn't explain what exactly they had to do.

"If a girl does it, which is Mei Lin, you have to fight her" Syaoran said simply. "But just so you know, Mei Lin is our best fighter. She's the best female shooter I ever saw and is also skilled in various martial arts"

"I don't want to fight anyone" Naoko, Rika and Tomoyo said altogether, all canceling out the thought that Mei Lin was just a spoiled 5 year old who wanted many toys.

"Then might as well do the initiation with one of the guys, it's much simpler and it can be done in mere minutes" he said in exasperation.

"Fine, we'll do the guys" Naoko said firmly, making Rika and Tomoyo nod.

"But what will we do?" Sakura asked.

"Just do in with one of us" Syaoran said coolly.

"C-Come again?"

"Sleep with one of us, what did you think I meant? But if you don't want to sleep with one of us, just have the sex and there, you're in"

"Well, I'd rather fight Mei Lin" Sakura said crossly.

"You can't, you already agreed to do the guys"

"Iie, I haven't. It was only them who nodded at Naoko's statement" she pointed accusingly at the rest of the girls who grew silent on their seats.

"Fine then, do what you rather think is easier for yourself" he said in a sigh.

Syaoran had hoped she would do a guy instead of fighting with Mei Lin because he would consent in having sex with her. She had been in his mind since their first meeting, and having to have a turn with her will surely satisfy his feeling of lust towards her. When he'll have his go, he'll be able to concentrate on more important matters without her face popping inside his head at unsuspecting times.

Sakura couldn't miss the hint of disappointment in his voice when he said that. She thought Syaoran was a God seeing his well-built structure under his tight shirt and would ever so love to be able to rub her hands around it and run a hand through his tousled hair. Sakura mentally kicked herself for thinking of such thoughts and shook her head in denial. There was no way someone like him can stir up emotions inside her, he's just a harsh, malevolent, stuck-up, irritable, sexy jerk.