↳ 𝟮𝟰 ❝ [¡𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀!] ❞

Start from the beginning

"Hey, fellas," she greeted. "What were you guys talking about? Excited about the trip?"

"Hey," Peter cleared his throat awkwardly. "We were just talking about the trip."

"Yeah, and Peter's plan," Ned spoke up with crossed arms.

"A plan? What for?"

"I don't — I don't have a plan." Peter jumped to his own defense, playing with his pen in between his fingers.

"No, he's just gonna collect tiny spoons when we're traveling to other countries," Ned sent a wink directly to Peter, who seemed like he wanted the ground to swallow him whole.

"Oh, really? Kinda vintage from your part," (Y/N) shrugged off. "I was planning on taking a camera to photograph nearly everything."

"That sounds cool, but I'm not collecting tiny spoons. He's collecting tiny spoons," Peter pointed at Ned beside him.

"Okay. See you later, boys, " (Y/N) nodded their way and began to walk away, not before she turned back one last time to say something else. "So, today's that event, right?"

"Yeah," Peter nodded his head and watched how she grinned before she whirled on her heel and walked out of the classroom with a dreamy look.

"Dude, you're totally whipped."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THAT SAME NIGHT, both Peter and (Y/N) stood in front of an audience for the Homeless Support charity, which was helping people with scarce resources after the so called 'Blip.' The two were dressed in their respective suits, seeing how many people had gathered in the auditorium and sat around in tables.

May was there too, and she was speaking down to the microphone as the audience listened to her. "When I Blipped back to my apartment, the family that was living there was very confused. The wife thought that I was a mistress. The grandma thought I was a ghost. It was. . .It was really a mess."

"Thank you all for coming out to support those who have been displaced by the Blip. And of course, thanks to our very own Spider-Man and Blue Dame!"

People cheered and clapped in unison, and Peter turned to look at (Y/N) with his masked eyes and she gestured to move forward to speak up in the microphone before her, and he did. He cleared his throat and placed his hands on his hips before he said anything.

"Thank you, Miss Parker, for having us," he flashed the crowd a thumbs-up.

He moved to the side to allow (Y/N) to lean forward into the microphone and say something herself, the blue and black suit shining under the light of the room. "And thank you to all of you for having us."

May patted her in the shoulder and smiled at the crowd. "And thank you, Spider-Man and Blue Dame. They'll be right back out to take photos and videos. Thank you!"

(Y/N), Peter and May all stepped back to the curtains behind the stage and walked through them, the clapping from the crowd being muffled by them as they all shared a high-five, all while the two teens were finally able to remove their respective masks.

"That was awesome."

"That was amazing."

"That was great," May said in a sing-along tone.

"That was so cool. I was so nervous," Peter rambled and walked back and forth around the back of the stage.

"I was a little stiff. I wasn't in the pocket," May confessed with a small laugh.